Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri Vows To Make Pacquiao Feel Old With Size, Skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are getting Pac ready to fight Floyd with this fight....thats what Bob is inferring with "You better learn"

Comment

Originally posted by Jabrantbe View Post
      Algieri reminds me of Yuri Foreman...
      I agree so much! I like Algieri, seems like a down to earth guy and showed amazing heart in his last fight. That being said though, not big on this fight

Comment

Algieri is a big dude, I think at 147 he might be even stronger, since he has to drain himself with proper diet science just to cut down to 147.

This guy is a smart man with knowledge on nutrition its why he can cut down to 140, from being nearly 6 foot and not suffere in cardio stamina etc.

Pac can't match him in boxing skill though, Pac is mainly a boxer puncher when guys come at him, but he will have big trouble trying to get in on a tall and long mover who will not let Pac reach him by keeping his jab out there.

This is a real style nightmare, of the Salka vs. Garcia and Maidana vs. Mayweather, this fight is the only legit one in terms of difficulty, Pacman has an opponent who can actually beat him and presents a difficult style that he has never looked good against, while the other two guys are fighting some tailormade guys.

Comment

Pac will rip to this guys body all night. Algieri will run.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Algieri is a big dude, I think at 147 he might be even stronger, since he has to drain himself with proper diet science just to cut down to 147.

This guy is a smart man with knowledge on nutrition its why he can cut down to 140, from being nearly 6 foot and not suffere in cardio stamina etc.

Pac can't match him in boxing skill though, Pac is mainly a boxer puncher when guys come at him, but he will have big trouble trying to get in on a tall and long mover who will not let Pac reach him by keeping his jab out there.

This is a real style nightmare, of the Salka vs. Garcia and Maidana vs. Mayweather, this fight is the only legit one in terms of difficulty, Pacman has an opponent who can actually beat him and presents a difficult style that he has never looked good against, while the other two guys are fighting some tailormade guys.
            Are you seriously trying to justify this fight?

Comment

ALGIERI is a tough man that was able to survive two knockdowns vs a monster like PROVODNIKOV and start boxing beautiful with one eye....amazing. People that pick LARA over CANELO and like that boxing style for some reason they don't give credit to ALGIERI only because he is fighting PAC-MAN...ridicolous. PROVODNIKOV is a monster and proved that vs TIM BRADLEY (n°3 P4P at that time) and he dismantled a tough man like ALVARADO making him quit so who doesn't give credit to ALGIERI is a fo*l !!! MANNY is a mangoose and we all know it but ALGIERI with his long arms,excellent footwork and good combinations can bring MANNY in a bad territory for a long night,and damn don't forget HE CAN TAKE PUNISHMENT.
              ALGIERI' style is a mix (no matter southpaw) of PAUL SPADAFORA and YURI FOREMAN at their best!!!
              I LIKE THIS FIGHT!!! This fight will not end with a sucker punch after a kiss like XYLOCAINE JR. vs VICTOR ORTIZ (the toughest boxer ever lived,ahahhha),so *****S before judge PACMAN vs ALGIERI remember VICTOR ORTIZ,ROBERT GUERRERO and CANELO and next in line KHAN after CHINO 2..... SO SHUT UP!!!
              Last edited by lutenco; 07-20-2014, 12:01 PM.

Comment

anything is possible i just dont think algeiri will be able to withstand pacs quick combinations. Unless he makes him look silly with defense otherwise i just dont see it happening. Does he really have the size advantage tho? not that im surprised cause pac is small for 147 but i thought it was the same for algeiri

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Hectari is the worst troll on this site. By far.

Comment

I give this a 60/40 fight in Manny's favour. If i werent such a big manny fan, id gamble on an algeri decision for the huge pay-off. I think this is the worst match-making seeing as Pac's stock will inevitably fall when the fans see how competitive this fight is.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Hectari is the worst troll on this site. By far.
                      He's saying legitimate things though, which is all that counts. This is a stylistic nightmare for Manny (tall, rangy, boxers who fight moving backwards arent bad for Manny?). And it's the fight that Manny can very conceivably lose. Floyd might have lost if Maidana can use his power, but with the extra padded gloves, its a typical slim to nothing situation.
                      Last edited by Masters01; 07-20-2014, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X