No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Malignaggi on Broner vs. Maidana, Judah, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Malignaggi on Broner vs. Maidana, Judah, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with former champion Paulie Malignaggi to discuss a variety of issues and different fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

paulie as a commnetator = leonard ellerbie a macho man

make no sense

Comment

i know broner has been feasting on smaller fighters, but it still surprises me that paulie has been saying broner "can't punch at all" and is one of the weaker punchers he's faced, according to him. paulie demanded extra testing for the broner fight, right? i doubt they do any if the maidana fight happens. not accusing broner of juicing in any of his fights, just saying. it could always be the fact that paulie was broner's first fight at WW, and perhaps broner wasn't adjusted to the weight (training wise) and he probably took paulie lightly. who knows, i just hope broner/maidana happens next.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        paulie as a commnetator = leonard ellerbie a macho man

make no sense
        Umm, I think it's your "intelligent" comment that makes no sense. Love or hate Paulie, you know the guy has the "gift of gab" and has done nothing but an excellent job as a commentator, so stop wasting all that energy hating.

Comment

Paulie is the truth. Wish he was blessed w/ punching power. :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
            Umm, I think it's your "intelligent" comment that makes no sense. Love or hate Paulie, you know the guy has the "gift of gab" and has done nothing but an excellent job as a commentator, so stop wasting all that energy hating.
            listening to paulie hurts my ears

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
              listening to paulie hurts my ears
              I think he's a great commentator. Although he talks so fast without breathing he gives good insight.

Comment

Paulie's time as a boxer is just about up,he should retire with his pride intact while he can. He's also one of the best commentators around and the fact that he's actually been in the ring with some of the best in the business gives him excellent credibility. I don't know about you guys but I hate when a commentator with no professional experience starts to give advice on what a boxer should do in the ring. I'd rather listen to him over any of the other commentators

Comment

Paulie always breaks down fights well, a bit like RJJ, wish they'd both give it up and get a HBO/SHOtime, full time contract as commentators.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Paulie always breaks down fights well, a bit like RJJ, wish they'd both give it up and get a HBO/SHOtime, full time contract as commentators.
                    roy jones sucks man. He is so bias its unbelievable towards certain fighters

Comment

Working...
                    X