Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez' little secret: The G-Flex!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The boxing scene forum rating system is obviously flawed if this guy gets an "undisputed champion". I dont think either of those things you mentioned are funny. Nobody ducks zbik. I have nothing against him but what is there to be afraid of? Pirog beat danny jacobs and now he calls out everybody. Mandatory challengers are a joke in boxing. Didn't Maqrtinez throw out that belt anyway... not sure about that. Being 1-1 against williams is nothign to scoff at. That being said, you, paul williams, and I all know that was a razor close fight. And not to leave this fighting pride guy out, I dont know when sergio fought manfredo. One last note, I like Dzinurik but I'm willing to bet that a rematch at 154 would have a similar end. Martinez is usually a junior middle weight anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Whats funny is Martinez is 1-1 against Pwill and he made Drizurickz jump up to a weight class he never fought at before. Drizurick would UD/KO Martinez at 154 easy.

Whats even funnier is that he ducked and dodge his last 2 mandatories (Pirog and Zbik). If he sticks his face out with both his hands down against Pirog hes getting KTFO. He could get away with it against Drizuirck because his punches couldn't hurt him at that weight and hes just a jabber anyways.
      whats even funnier is the fact that hbo said Zibik was not good enough to fight Martinez and Pirog is already thinking about retirement. Martinez puts another one away via KO.....what did Pac do in his last fight?

Comment

Working...
      X