Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some random girl let me take pictures of her feet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    Here is my counter offer GO F@CK YOURSELF!
    . . . and there's the snap! this guy might very well be the worst poster, and worst troll/spammer of all time. . . none of his material was even original or funny. . .

was literally EXPOSED! hahaha ole gappy has finally snapped at being discovered. . .

and that's that. . . .

Comment

trigger. . . i have SERIOUS question. . . why have you not fixed your grill-piece?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        op makes up **** on a daily basis, hilarious some of you believe him

Comment

I was at the mall this morning and I saw this hottie walking in some flip flops. I stopped her and we were talking for like 30 minutes. I told her that she had some sexy ass feet and she said she loves guys that have foot fetishes. I asked her if could take a picture of them and she said yes. I was a little nervous because I live in a small town and I didn't want anyone to see me and tell my wife. She gave me her phone numbers so we could hangout(foot job) soon. I can't believe how open she was.
          Photobucket
          This is great i away for a day i come back and Trigger gets his foot pic! I will give you that tho some sexy ass feet not my thing but i can see where your coming from lol

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
            This is great i away for a day i come back and Trigger gets his foot pic! I will give you that tho some sexy ass feet not my thing but i can see where your coming from lol
            Green k sent to you.

Comment

Here is my counter offer GO F@CK YOURSELF!
              Ban stick doesn't even have to take care of this. I will.

Comment

??? Funny thing is I didn't even ban the original alts and he took it there? I'm at a loss.

Comment

Yes, big coincidence. Your trying way to hard to frame me. I understand that everyone wants trigger happpy banished from BS for good. But it's not going to happen. I am a legend here.
                  Self framed, and it looks like it just happened.

Comment

Comment

the ban stick just made trigger snap.

Comment

Working...
                      X