No announcement yet.

"Get the **** away from me you smelly ******"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Racism is a disgusting thing in general but racism in the youth is sick.

I was in NYC last week on a business trip, I was staying in a nice hotel in Manhattan for a few days, close to Central Park.

When I travel I like to visit ghettos, I'm always interested to see how the other half live. Considering I'm a successful white guy this can be dangerous, especially in black ghettos but I like to go anyway.

Long story short, I was in down town Brooklyn and there was homeless black dude who was clearly on drugs, he wasn't the only one there where a few of them. Anyway, so I'm walking along and this white trashy mother with her son stop and point at the guy and say "get the **** away from me you smelly ******!"

Is this normal in the US? I was completely shocked.
    dude, you know damn well you weren't in New York.

Comment

Did the tramp get a bit of the old 'ultra violence'...?

Comment

I was in NYC last week on a business trip, I was staying in a nice hotel in Manhattan for a few days, close to Central Park.

When I travel I like to visit ghettos, I'm always interested to see how the other half live. Considering I'm a successful white guy this can be dangerous, especially in black ghettos but I like to go anyway.

Long story short, I was in down town Brooklyn and there was homeless black dude who was clearly on drugs, he wasn't the only one there where a few of them. Anyway, so I'm walking along and this white trashy mother with her son stop and point at the guy and say "get the **** away from me you smelly ******!"

Your third paragraph is completely stupid. When I travel, I like to visit ghettos? You're trying to hard

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Your third paragraph is completely stupid. When I travel, I like to visit ghettos? You're trying to hard
          I actually do d*ckhead, I did the same in Vegas in December.

Comment

Oh my goodness you poor white chap, I'm so sorry you had to witness anything that racist. As you pointed out, these sorts of things are not normal in the United States, that has had zero problems with race or discrimination. Never has, never will. You must have been flabbergasted at such an unnerving sight?

And I, like you, possess a similar curiosity about white neighborhoods, but I don't go there (might get arrested for breathing), no, I find it far more efficient to just sleep with white women. I figure that whatever intelligence I could have gleaned from going to white neighborhoods is more safely attained by ravaging the vagina of a white woman.

Do white women always like it up the tailpipe? Is that normal in the US, I was utterly shocked?!?!?!

Comment

What's normal in the US is groups of blacks attacking lone white people for no reason.

http://www.newnation.org/
              Last edited by Xoo; 01-24-2016, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I actually do d*ckhead, I did the same in Vegas in December.
                If you actually are white then here's some advice. Don't go into black ghettos because you'd be putting yourself in physical danger every time you do.

Comment

In my experience the homeless people in Manhattan have good quips, funny signs, song and dance routines, etc... for the most part...whereas in like Milwaukee they just beg everyone for a cigarette and/or money and then call the pedestrians names if refused. I'd say 999 out of 1,000 times it would usually be the homeless person calling someone who didn't give them something a long form N-bomb.

Comment

I've never heard anyone say the n word in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      I've never heard anyone say the n word in real life.
                      I've heard plenty of black people say it.

Comment

Working...
                      X