No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto vs. Canelo To Be Shown In Nationwide Theatres

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto vs. Canelo To Be Shown In Nationwide Theatres

DENVER – October 26, 2015 – Boxing fans across the country will have a ringside seat for a highly-anticipated clash of two titans when Fathom Events, Roc Nation Sports, Golden Boy Promotions, Miguel Cotto Promotions and Canelo Promotions present Miguel Cotto vs. Canelo Alvarez, the battle between Puerto Rico’s most decorated fighter Cotto (40-4, 33 KOs) and Mexican superstar Canelo (45-1-1, 32 KOs) live in select theaters nationwide on Saturday, November 21 at 9:00 p.m. ET / 8:00 p.m. CT / 7:00 p.m. MT / 6:00 p.m. PT. [Click Here To Read More]

good move....

Comment

golovkin/lemieux made netflix..

Comment

this fight will show that Floyd aint the only 1 to sell a fight this fight will be 1 of the best ppv

Comment

This is the fight to watch, worth of paying PPV, this is gonna be the Fight of the Year.

Comment

Warrr Cotto vs Canelo this fight is going to do BIG NUMBERS

Comment

WAR COTTO!!!!!

Comment

Has anyone gone to see one of these at the movies?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Has anyone gone to see one of these at the movies?

yep. a bunch of them. floyd vs cotto, canelo, one of the maidanas. Better than a loud bar IMO. love it on the big screen. I will be going to this one too if they have it in my area.

floyd-pac they didnt have in theaters because of too much promotional bickering show/hbo/haymond/toprank

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    yep. a bunch of them. floyd vs cotto, canelo, one of the maidanas. Better than a loud bar IMO. love it on the big screen. I will be going to this one too if they have it in my area.

floyd-pac they didnt have in theaters because of too much promotional bickering show/hbo/haymond/toprank

How much are tickets roughly?

Comment

Working...
                    X