Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Floyd want Cotto's WBA belt at 154,but not Shane's WBA belt at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
    UMMMM So what....nothing wrong with trying to unify with someone 13 years younger and bigger and the #2 guy in the division
    This is completely off topic, but Alvarez is a f***ing joke right now. He hasn't even come close to earning his spot.

Comment

I understand man but he is the #2 guy,a nice money fight and it would be for the Ring belt...who in their right mind would not take that fight??? especially at 35 going on 36?lets be realistic here Floyd only has 1 maybe 2 fights left...why not get another title,another lineal title,a nice pay day all while taking a young fighters virginity
      In terms of money it makes sense. As a fight fan it is not something I want to see and I don't think Canelo deserves the opportunity. He's done nothing in his career to warrant such a lucrative pay day just fortunate enough to have promoters who can make pig shit look like gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        UMMMMMMMMMMM, ok?? No need to get all defensive, I was just saying.
        Just saying what Bush???you are a good poster but you have been extremely negative lately..what would be wrong with a 36 year old title holder fighting a 22 year old title holder for the ring belt??anyone with commonsense would take that fight

Comment

Just saying what Bush???you are a good poster but you have been extremely negative lately..what would be wrong with a 36 year old title holder fighting a 22 year old title holder for the ring belt??anyone with commonsense would take that fight
          In this case, a lot would be wrong. But you already know that. You just don't care.

Comment

Why does Floyd like the green belt (WBC) most?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                In this case, a lot would be wrong. But you already know that. You just don't care.
                so if you were 36 would you not try to unify with the biggest pay day in your division that would also earn you another lineal title?

Comment

what color is money?????????????

Comment

Maybe he had enough 147 belts?

Comment

I forget his name is Floyd "_ _ _ _ _" Mayweather what is it again?

Comment

Working...
                      X