Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scumbag Jerry sandusky out on the streets dropping interviews?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scumbag Jerry sandusky out on the streets dropping interviews?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQr4x...e_gdata_player

That's right. He's free and feels like he did nothing wrong.

Comment

No anger in his voice like he suad he's wrongly accused... Man I hope he doesn't beat the case.

Comment

The late MJ was labeled a child molester over sleeping in bed with that one kid, right? This guy has 40 possible incidents or cases and they let him out on bail? Wtf does he mean horseplay? With someone elses kid?

Comment

horseplay??? really???

kill this guy

Comment

Saw it yesterday and it was awkward as hell. "So are you sexually attracted to young boys?" (long pause) "no...no. Well I like being around younger boys. It makes me feel good to be around them...but nope. No?"

Comment

Nobody has to worry. Once he is convicted he will be raped over and over again in jail until the day he dies.

Comment

Absolute filth. I had to turn it off the second I heard ' I have showered' I didn't even get the rest of the sentence.

He needs to be locked under the jail.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                  Nobody has to worry. Once he is convicted he will be raped over and over again in jail until the day he dies.
                  He will never walk the line or be put in general population.. He will be isolated for his own safety

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                    Absolute filth. I had to turn it off the second I heard ' I have showered' I didn't even get the rest of the sentence.

He needs to be locked under the jail.
                    You need to listen to it and understand how fcked up he is. That one time he was caught, the assistant went to the locker room; heard rhythmic slapping noises in the showers, and when he went that way to take a look, he saw the young kid facing the wall with his hands placed on there. Instead of stopping it he ran.

Comment

Working...
                    X