Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd just robbed us blind and his getting away with it. A cool 25m guaranteed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    how the hell is a fourth round knockout a robbery of the fans?

ortiz was told "lets go" by cortez

he had already apologized.

he could have easily done the very opposite to floyd
    he had just committed a flagrant headbutt.

why shouldn't floyd protect himself?

why shouldn't he box when he's told to box?

victor didn't even react to the first hook by protecting himself.
    he looked to cortez (who was not even looking at the fight at the time of the first hook, and is a subject for another day)
    and when he was looking away he got hit with the right hand

this was all legal
    it's not even a cheapshot

you guys don't understand professional boxing if you think that's a cheapshot. you protect yourself at all times. that means that when you're told to box, you are boxing at all times, and protecting yourself is your responsibility.
    when you cant protect yourself or gain your feet after ten seconds the fight is over. for the game to work you have to protect yourself.

victor ortiz is a complete bonehead
    and it cost him.

he's never been the same upstairs since the maidana fight

he's going to have a short career. enjoy it while it lasts.
    he's made his money
    his big fights are not down the road, they are right in front him him.

he gets hit a boatload. why develop him, when he will never develop into a great boxer?
    and he's 24 years old and he's been knocked out twice and been in a fight of the year type war where he was down twice.

i seriously doubt that GBP will start to rebuild with him again (fight with soto, maybe a fight with guerrero [i think ortiz is a horrible style for guerrero and would knock him out

ríos if they can deal with top rank
    berto rematch if berto can start selling some tickets
    maybe maidana rematch

he gets in there with floyd again he's getting stopped again. no reason at all to have those two fight again.
    floyd couldn't miss with the right hand.
    Hhaha

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      If you pay $70 to watch a Floyd Mayweather fight then **** stepping your game up, you need to see a shrink.
      Hehe! Nice one bro got that gino hehe! You go step up your game. You got served by Junior Gong.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 09-19-2011, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by r3robinson View Post
        am sure it's not about the money it's more about class and boxing you are a ATG so prove it in the ring dont take cheap shot.

as a man how can anyone look at it and say it wasnt a cheap shot is beyond me.

as a former fighter there are unwritten rules and floyd went against 1 of the unwritten rules.

dont pretend to accept my apology only to get some cheap shots in.....
        Right you are bro but *****s here don't get the word "sportsmanship" They don't know that word lol

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          how was it not a cheap shot? clearly if you look at the clip ortiz was not prepared. his arms were down and his feet were squared for gods sake.

dude what the hell does ortiz not protecting himself have to do with "cheapshots"
          hell, he didn't even protect himself after the first hook.

the shot was legal as any other shot that lands on a legal area after the ref has instructed them to box.

joe cortez says "lets go" and motioned for them to box

thats all you need to know
          any legal blow that lands when they are boxing is not a cheap shot

once you are told to box you box and protect yourself.
          period.

KO4 mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            If you are that concerned about $70 (and probably several people watched), then you REALLY need to step your game up.

$70 dollars? Really?
            I don't pay to watch monkeys with gloves fight. I bootleg everything. If I want to pay to be entertained by monkeys I'll go to the zoo.

Comment

ortiz cant get out of the way of a right hand. even macros maidana lined him up with those wild thangs he wings around.

he just takes them high on the forehead and hopes to protect his chin (which is exposed whenever he throws punches, anyway)

oh and finally, i told you so.
              ortiz gets pasted by right hands from berto
              maidana
              peterson

why the hell is the most educated right hand of this generation, and one of the most educated of all time, going to have any problems lighting ortiz up?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                If you are that concerned about $70 (and probably several people watched), then you REALLY need to step your game up.

$70 dollars? Really?
                I paid $30 and you know how much popcorns cost in the theater nowadays? Give it a few yrs and each kernel will be worth as much as crack. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  If you pay $70 to watch a Floyd Mayweather fight then **** stepping your game up, you need to see a shrink.
                  Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
                  you must not kno **** about boxing.watch saddy sandler,or any old timer fight for that matter.
                  why do people bash others opinions? it's an opinion either add a educated one or keep it moving you are not gonna change anyones opinion.

boxing is not only the family business but the family legacy don't judge my knowledge of this sport when you werent even born when i started fighting.

know me before ASSuming.

Comment

Originally posted by r3robinson View Post
                    why do people bash others opinions? it's an opinion either add a educated one or keep it moving you are not gonna change anyones opinion.

boxing is not only the family business but the family legacy don't judge my knowledge of this sport when you werent even born when i started fighting.

know me before ASSuming.
                    Because sometimes peoples opinions aren't logical we are put on this earth to make sense to people losing reality. Whichever way you ant to put it. That was a cheapshot unsportsmanlike by Floyd. Sucker punch is for the streets. This is pro boxing show your skill and finish the guy the proper way. Hope you get this.

The 3 amigos ****ed up not just Floyd, including Ortiz and Cortez leaving everyone in bad taste. Hope this gets in *****s thick skull hehe!
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 09-19-2011, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Don't buy his fights.

I refuse to pay for any Pacquiao or Mayweather fights that aren't against each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X