Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A group of kids were talking about the Alvarez fight in my class today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A group of kids were talking about the Alvarez fight in my class today.

I heard four kids talking about the Alvarez vs. Hatton fight on HBO. This is probably one of the few times I have heard people talk about boxing besides the mega fights of course with Mayweather, Pacquiao, Cotto, Hatton, De la hoya, and Margarito. They were like yeah this kid is only 20 and he is like 40-0 and the youngest champ in the history of Boxing and he is supposed to be like the next great after Mayweather, Pacquiao, and Cotto. I did not want to intervene and tell them how bogus him winning that title was so I just listened and they were saying he was exciting to watch and threw awesome punches and kept coming forward and they also said yeah we will have to watch his next fight for sure. I figure this is good all though they are just casual fans and are probably only watch the mega fights it can only help but for them to watch more Boxing.

war canelo

Comment

the one thing I simply cannot stand is a casual boxing fan

Comment

Originally posted by fallen9182 View Post
        What you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by fallen9182 View Post
          i was once a casual boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
            I heard four kids talking about the Alvarez vs. Hatton fight on HBO. This is probably one of the few times I have heard people talk about boxing besides the mega fights of course with Mayweather, Pacquiao, Cotto, Hatton, De la hoya, and Margarito. They were like yeah this kid is only 20 and he is like 40-0 and the youngest champ in the history of Boxing and he is supposed to be like the next great after Mayweather, Pacquiao, and Cotto. I did not want to intervene and tell them how bogus him winning that title was so I just listened and they were saying he was exciting to watch and threw awesome punches and kept coming forward and they also said yeah we will have to watch his next fight for sure. I figure this is good all though they are just casual fans and are probably only watch the mega fights it can only help but for them to watch more Boxing.
            sounds like some crap you made up lol

Comment

VIVA EL CANELO! The NEWWWWWWWWWWWWW CASH COW of boxing!

Comment

legit boxing fans are hard to find. i remember i was talking to some moron who sware he knew everything about mayweather being so great and he said he would have beat roy jones if they would have fought. little did he know that floyd is a welterweight and that roys lightest weightclass was middleweight years ago.

Comment

Casual boxing fans are easily impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
                    I've seen more horrid comments from supposedly harcore fans in this site.

Comment

Working...
                    X