No announcement yet.

Donaire is facing Arce next according to Dunkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freaking called!
    I said they needed an opponent to look good with after the last two and Arce works with Donaire's style so well. Finally somebody Donaire can use that counter left with, he must be happy.
    Nishioka would be another fight that goes 12 and everybody would boo him for the 4th time in a row

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
      15Bill this isn't the case?.....
      Your hate for Donaire is either bigger than mine o tienes mas cojones que yo.

Bring on Mares vs Nishioka then. That way I can keep giving Mares more credit than Donaire for the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Your hate for Donaire is either bigger than mine o tienes mas cojones que yo.
        lol...yo...i'll never hate on a talented dude who likes to mix it up...I like watching Donaire...the facts are the facts though, mayne....

and yes...Nonito should KO Arce in under 6...but he won't....

Comment

great tv fight. this fight needs to happen in carson again!

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
            lol...yo...i'll never hate on a talented dude who likes to mix it up...I like watching Donaire...the facts are the facts though, mayne....

and yes...Nonito should KO Arce in under 6...but he won't....
            I felt the same way about Mayweather but I started liking the guy after a while.

Donaire's case tho, he gets too much damn credit. And talented? Meh hasn't looked that way as of late has it? Seen him last night throwing wild ass punches and haymakers? If he doesn't KO a guy under 3 rounds then he looks pretty damn average afterwards. Like he has no answer or knows what to do. It took him what? 11 rounds to figure out that he needed to jab?

Comment

lame fight for the money. this fight will be in Manila at the new Mall of Asia stadium. People in the PI has been demanding a Donaire fight against a Mexican. too bad it's not Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
                lame fight for the money. this fight will be in Manila at the new Mall of Asia stadium. People in the PI has been demanding a Donaire fight against a Mexican. too bad it's not Mares.
                Dammit.... why not do it in December... when I'm there. Donaire has been disappointing me lately, but I still like him and won't pass up a chance to watch.

Comment

Disappointing choice but not surprising. If this fight happens Donaire goes down a bit in my estimation. There are harder fights out there but he's choosing the stylistically easier option.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I'm ok with it as long as he stays at 122 and attempts to clean it out.
                    This.........

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Dammit.... why not do it in December... when I'm there. Donaire has been disappointing me lately, but I still like him and won't pass up a chance to watch.
                      i was wrong sems they cant have a Manila fight without local sponsors.

http://sports.inquirer.net/51916/cro...xt-for-donaire

Arce in October and Niishioka in December is the plan supposedly. Arum claims that the Mares fight happens before the Rigo fight lol. Looks like we're getting neither.

Arum thinks Donaire will be HBO PPV material after beating Arce. I like Donaire but I don't want to pay $50 to see Donaire fight Mijares and tune ups.
                      Last edited by AdamantiumPI; 07-08-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X