Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a hippy eccentric like Keith Thurman be a boxing star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I heard Thurman like a beer and a cigarette

Comment

He needs a voice like Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I think so, I never knew he was that much of a hippie though
        Haha, me either. He has to smoke weed doe, every hippie smokes God's herb.

Comment

What is the chick on Dontae's boxing nation called?

Comment

As long as he doesn't start saying he's a tree, I'm good with it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Will this type of guy be able to be a star in boxing or would he be to weird to have a fanbase?
              Women like him (from anecdotal evidence) so that's good for advertisers, and boxing fans are a bit of an odd tribe. I think he has real potential to build a solid fanbase, and maybe even cross over to more mainstream awareness if he keeps doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Thurman is a unique character in boxing, he doesn't live a world star hip hop life infatuated with status and shallow material things.

He plays the flute every morning, feeds birds, reads books under a tree indian style, rides a moped, bought a Prius, likes to meditate for at least and hour a day, doesn't drink or do drugs.

Will this type of guy be able to be a star in boxing or would he be to weird to have a fanbase?

Yea Keith Thurman will be a pretty big star. He has stayed true to himself and his peaceful frugal lifestyle is very polarizing to the conventional boxing superstar. He seems pretty real and I like that, but honestly the guy is wack as ****. Still a fan just think the guys nuts

Comment

Lol, I just became a bigger fan of Keith Thurman, good stuff. It's hard not to like grounded guys like Thurman. He's the perfect guy for pbc since Haymon wants to present a different image of boxing to sell to the masses

Comment

Well I just became a bigger fan of Keith !!!!

But no, I don't think he can become a superstar....there's this guy named Kell Brook that's gonna take the thrown after Floyd......

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                      Well I just became a bigger fan of Keith !!!!

But no, I don't think he can become a superstar....there's this guy named Kell Brook that's gonna take the thrown after Floyd......
                      Lol.........joke right???

Comment

Working...
                      X