Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring magazines new p4p rankings, and manny is still number 4??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anything, Pac is way too high, shouldn't even be in the top 10. Beating Rios and an average Bradley doesn't make you the number 2.

Same goes for Wlad. This is boxing, not wrestling.
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-02-2014, 10:50 AM.

Comment

I think ward should slip down a few spots it's been ****ing ages since he had a win over a quality opponent and anyway a win over bradley is possibly better than a win over the likes froch anyway ... but definitely better since it was a few weeks as opposed to a few years ago. He should be at 3 or 4 due to inactivity imo.

Wlad at number 3 is also dodgy to me I might have him as high as 5 due to his dominance

Comment

Ward and Rigo are part time boxers, they should really drop a few rungs down.
        Froch should move up though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          so you have sergio who actually lost to murray and wlad who beat leppai ahead of pacquiao who just beat the #3 p4p fighter (just behind ward & floyd)?

these fl 0m 0s are so disgusting.
          When did Sergio lose to Martin Murray?

I must have missed that fight. I saw the first one in Argentina in front of 50,000 fans in the rain. I could have sworn that Sergio was anounced as the winner of that fight though.

Klitschko is just dominant,period.

Pacquiao got KTFO'd by JMM in the last 2 years...so yeah..below Martinez who last lost to Paul Williams and Vladdy KO who hasn't lost in over 10 years now.

Comment

this guy makes the p4p list and had calzaghe winning 9 rounds against hopkins.

Comment

Working...
            X