Golovkin vs Pirog will fight 8/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd totally bet real money on this fight

Comment

Pirog vs Golovkin has the potential to create big fireworks. As a fight, I think it's better than Pirog vs Geale or Golovkin vs Sturm.

Comment

middleweight supremacy...lets do it

4 some reason i like this match-up and i like sturm n geale as well......awesome....the winner of pirog n gol should definitely fight the winner of geale vs sturm......then it a come down 2 martinez vs 1 of these 4...chavez gettin knock out

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
          why would they make this fight ...both these guys can come here a whoop any american at 160 then build up a fight with eachother
          what american 160?

Comment

Hopefully this goes off without a hitch.

Comment

Great stuff if this fight gets signed and delivered.Lee-Chavez,Sturm-Geale and now GGG-Pirog the mw is really starting to heat up

Comment

Excellent need. Gg is finally getting the big fight he deserves. Im looking for a place to put money down cuz gg got this

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                  why would they make this fight ...both these guys can come here a whoop any american at 160 then build up a fight with eachother
                  If you ask me it's about time they force this. It's about time Europeans fight other top Europeans. I'm not talking about your typical Sturm V Slyvester crap. This is actually talent v talent. I'm super geeked for this fight. I want to see if Golovkin has the goods that so many talk about. This is his chance to show the world.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Pirog sucks slow plodding bum waiting for his eventual ass whooping.
                    He's not worldbeater like Shumenov, that for sure

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X