Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any of these fighters deserve to be in the Hall of Fame???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any of these fighters deserve to be in the Hall of Fame???

Genaro Hernandez, Diego Corrales, Ricky Hatton, Miguel Cotto, Jose Luis Castillo, Stevie Johnston, Naseem Hamed, Shane Mosley, Antonio Margarito, and Winky Wright.

G. Hernandez' (38-2-1, 17 KO's): 2x Super Featherweight champ. Wins over Londas, Perez, Ramirez, Garcia, Nelson, C. Hernandez, and Gerena.

Corrales (40-5, 33 KO's): 2x Super Featherweight champ and 1x Lightweight champ. Wins over Garcia, Gainer, Juuko, Manfredy, Casamayor, Freitas, and Castillo.

Hatton (45-2, 32 KO's): 2x Jr Welterweight champ and 1x Welterweight champ. Wins over Smith, Stewart, Tszyu, Maussa, Collazo, Urango, Castillo, Lazcano, and Malignaggi.

Cotto (37-2, 30 KO's): 1x Jr Welterweight champ, 2x Welterweight champ, and 1x Super Welterweight champ. Wins over Bazan, Maussa, Sosa, Pinto, Bailey, Torres, Branco, Malignaggi, Quintana, Judah, Mosley, Jennings, Clottey, Foreman, Mayorga, and Margarito.

Castillo (63-11-1, 54 KO's): 2x Lightweight champ. Wins over Johnston, Bazan, Lazcano, Casamayor, Diaz, Corrales, and Ngoudjo. Controversial loss to Mayweather.

Johnston (42-6, 18 KO's): 2x Lightweight champ. Wins over Mendy, Sakamoto, Scott, Baza, and Rios. Controversial loss to Castillo.

Hamed (36-1, 31 KO's): 2x Featherweight champ. Wins over Alicea, Molina, Kelley, Vasquez, Ingle, and Sanchez.

Margarito (38-8, 27 KO's): 3x Welterweight champ. Wins over Martinez, Diaz, Perez, Kyvelos, Cintron, Clottey, and Cotto.

Mosley (46-7, 39 KO's): 1x Lightweight champ, 3x Welterweight champ (1 was interim), and 1x Super Welterweight champ. Wins over Holiday, Molina, Morales, Leija, De La Hoya, Diaz, S. Taylor, Stone, Cruz, Vargas, Collazo, Mayorga, and Margarito.

Wright (51-5, 25 KO's): 3x Super Welterweight champ. Wins over McKart, Dodson, Mosley, Trinidad, and Quartey. Controversial losses to Simon and Vargas, and controversial draw with J. Taylor.

Which of these guys do you think deserve to be in the HOF????
    Genaro Hernandez
    7.60%
    Diego Corrales
    8.77%
    Ricky Hatton
    9.94%
    Miguel Cotto
    18.13%
    Jose Luis Castillo
    7.60%
    Stevie Johnston
    1.75%
    Naseem Hamed
    12.28%
    Antonio Margarito
    2.34%
    Shane Mosley
    19.30%
    Winky Wright
    12.28%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by 4Corners; 03-06-2012, 03:12 PM.

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
    Genaro Hernandez, Diego Corrales, Ricky Hatton, Miguel Cotto, Jose Luis Castillo, Stevie Johnston, Naseem Hamed, Shane Mosley, Antonio Margarito, and Winky Wright.

G. Hernandez' (38-2-1, 17 KO's): 2x Super Featherweight champ. Wins over Londas, Perez, Ramirez, Garcia, Nelson, C. Hernandez, and Gerena.

Corrales (40-5, 33 KO's): 2x Super Featherweight champ and 1x Lightweight champ. Wins over Garcia, Gainer, Juuko, Manfredy, Casamayor, Freitas, and Castillo.

Hatton (45-2, 32 KO's): 2x Jr Welterweight champ and 1x Welterweight champ. Wins over Smith, Stewart, Tszyu, Maussa, Collazo, Urango, Castillo, Lazcano, and Malignaggi.

Cotto (37-2, 30 KO's): 1x Jr Welterweight champ, 2x Welterweight champ, and 1x Super Welterweight champ. Wins over Mazan, Maussa, Sosa, Pinto, Bailey, Torres, Branco, Malignaggi, Quintana, Judah, Mosley, Jennings, Clottey, Foreman, Mayorga, and Margarito.

Castillo (63-11-1, 54 KO's): 2x Lightweight champ. Wins over Johnston, Bazan, Lazcano, Casamayor, Diaz, Corrales, and Ngoudjo. Controversial loss to Mayweather.

Johnston (42-6, 18 KO's): 2x Lightweight champ. Wins over Mendy, Sakamoto, Scott, Baza, and Rios. Controversial loss to Castillo.

Hamed (36-1, 31 KO's): 2x Featherweight champ. Wins over Alicea, Molina, Kelley, Vasquez, Ingle, and Sanchez.

Margarito (38-8, 27 KO's): 3x Welterweight champ. Wins over Martinez, Diaz, Perez, Kyvelos, Cintron, Clottey, and Cotto.

Mosley (46-7, 39 KO's): 1x Lightweight champ, 3x Welterweight champ (1 was interim), and 1x Super Welterweight champ. Wins over Holiday, Molina, Morales, Leija, De La Hoya, Diaz, S. Taylor, Stone, Cruz, Vargas, Collazo, Mayorga, and Margarito.

Wright (51-5, 25 KO's): 3x Super Welterweight champ. Wins over McKart, Dodson, Mosley, Trinidad, and Quartey. Controversial losses to Simon and Vargas, and controversial draw with J. Taylor.

Which of these guys do you think deserve to be in the HOF????
    Genaro is in the HOF I believe.

Winky, Mosley, Hatton, yes Cotto, johnston, Castillo borderline.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-06-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Cotto and Hamed : yes
      Winky Wright: maybe
      Margarito: u kidding me????
      all the rest: probably not (Shane Mosley included although the Mosley fans will disagree with me)

Comment

Mosley for sure.. Cotto will get in. maybe hatton.. i think thats it.

Comment

I say let em all in.

Comment

Cotto yes, as he did beat a juiced up Mosley.

Comment

I don't think Genaro has gotten in yet, or maybe I missed it. That's possible. To me, I think Mosley and Cotto are for sure in the HOF one day. Genaro, Corrales, Castillo, and Hatton, they are on the fence.

Comment

In my lifetime (being I live at least till 70) I think we'll see the following elected:

Miguel Cotto
                Shane Mosley
                Generaro Hernandez
                Naseem Hamed

I don't ever see Margarito being on the ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                  I don't think Genaro has gotten in yet, or maybe I missed it. That's possible. To me, I think Mosley and Cotto are for sure in the HOF one day. Genaro, Corrales, Castillo, and Hatton, they are on the fence.
                  Genaro is not in the HOF: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interna...g_Hall_of_Fame

Comment

Originally posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
                    That's what I thought. Cool.

Comment

Working...
                    X