No announcement yet.

"Real" Boxing Fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    A thread that truly epitomizes neutrality and a topic that should really be free of both Pac and Floyd and then there's your post. Who is failing here?
    Rest in peace
    Last edited by The Great Shark; 04-18-2010, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Essentially the last few posts have been completely meaningless and if anything proving the sentiments originally outlayed as true. If you can't realise that your a thick as poo. Just more subjective this is that, your this, which could be said in every thread, so why bother?

I tell ya what, I'm a fooker for being pedantic and corrective at times, and there's no doubt a lot of people feel the need to post if they're feeling is negative, rather than positive. There's a key problem.

Let's at least try **** sandwiches, i.e.

-I think that's rich (aren't we all tho)

-Your right we should all celebrate eachother loving boxing more otherwise we'll put off more potential fans keeping this sport alive (er yeah)

-I don't like you.

All three are true, it's just on a forum, the first and third i.e. the bread in this scenario, are fucking pointless.

Focus on the filling.
      Last edited by Kris Silver; 03-05-2010, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
        Essentially the last few posts have been completely meaningless and if anything proving the sentiments originally outlayed as true. If you can't realise that your a thick as poo. Just more subjective this is that, your this, which could be said in every thread, so why bother?

I tell ya what, I'm a fooker for being pedantic and corrective at times, and there's no doubt a lot of people feel the need to post if they're feeling is negative, rather than positive. There's a key problem.

-Your right we should all celebrate eachother loving boxing more otherwise we'll put off more potential fans keeping this sport alive (er yeah)

-I don't like you.

All three are true, it's just on a forum, the first and third i.e. the bread in this scenario, are fucking pointless.

Focus on the filling.
        What the **** are you on about?

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
          BTW, I won't be replying nor even visiting this thread again, I've said my piece.
          because you're a scared little suckin up vagina.. you not on porters balls today? wow!!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post

-I don't like you.

Focus on the filling.
            You must be blind to the hypocrisy in his or her post. It's flat out sad how of often the TS and his or her fellow Pac fans storm through the forums relentlessly bashing Floyd at every opportunity. It's sickening, and these forums are plagued by it.

For example, I've never in my life witnessed a collective group of fans object so adamantly to their respective sport having more stringent testing policies. Actually supporting poor and non testing, claiming it makes you a "real man"? Never in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
              TLDR.

Another thread trying to distinguish yourself from the *******s. Fail.
              agreed, TS should have added some colorful pictures of unicorns, rainbows and stars to encourage your interest long enough to at least finish the post.

Comment

Cool story, bro.

Comment

lol...what do we have here?

FRKO a.k.a. S A M U R A I

^^^

The Quintessential...no life having, ass kissing, flip flopping, nuthugging, board monitoring, GARBAGE fan...SPEAKING on garbage fans.

Bashing the very forum he acts like/wishes he was an admin of...lol

Unbelievable.

, coward.

Regards,
                  One of many posters who completely Owns FRKO and were reported by him...

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
                    Shut the **** up.
                    Well done son ... very impressive response !!!

We could do with more members like you. Imagine how great NSB would be then.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                      [B]
                      Anyone who tells someone else they are not a "real" boxing fan without really knowing anything about them, in my opinion, truly isn't a real boxing fan.
                      I know you ain't replying Sam, but isn't this what you're doing by calling new commers ''not a real boxing fan because of your recent join date'' ?

Comment

Working...
                      X