Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think should enter the ring first- Pac or Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

um cotto is the champ..pacman will come out first..this fight should be billed as "fighting for respect"...cause they damn sure are trying to take cotto's

Comment

Originally posted by skipperman View Post
      On the hatton fight although pac is the challenger, Ricky was the first to enter the ring.

So who do you think should enter the ring first?
      It should be Cotto....no doubt.........right now Pac is the man to beat.....and until someone gives him an ass whoopin' that's just the way it's gonna be....but since champs call it....who knows.....probably will be pac...

Comment

Yeah. I guess manny should be the first. I wonder if manny will have the same smile when entering the ring. It's like you will know if he wins the fight or not just by the entrance alone.

Comment

Pac will come out first for 3 things

1. He is the chalenger, the challenger most of the time comes out first.
          2.Pac already accepted the roll of challenger.
          3.Cotto wont let Pac come out first, while him being the champ, you can bet on that

Comment

Personally could care less.............i just want me some action...........hagler, hearns, ward, gatti, mab,el terrible, Vargas, tito..........would be proud of

Comment

Working...
            X