Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson had an enormous **** collection and a lot of nude child images.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    you have the actual police report here stating all the pedo **** titles MJ had and people still question whether he's a pedo or not.

smdh....
    Have you seen the videos of the crowds of people chasing him through the streets and people fainting? this dude was like the second coming of jesus to a lot of people. I can see why a lot of people don't want to believe he was a pedo.... or maybe they do and just don't give a shyt. Check out this video. IT'S INSANE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      Have you seen the videos of the crowds of people chasing him through the streets and people fainting? this dude was like the second coming of jesus to a lot of people. I can see why a lot of people don't want to believe he was a pedo.... or maybe they do and just don't give a shyt. Check out this video. IT'S INSANE!!!!

when people like a certain celebrity, they will defend that celebrity to the death no matter how despicable the act.

whacko pedo jacko perfectly epitomizes that.

just look at the posters on this thread still defending him despite having the actual court documents showing MJ's pedophile predilection.

Comment

when people like a certain celebrity, they will defend that celebrity to the death no matter how despicable the act.

whacko pedo jacko perfectly epitomizes that.

just look at the posters on this thread still defending him despite having the actual court documents showing MJ's pedophile predilection.
        exactly.... dude was a piece of shyt and his music (to me at least) wasn't all that great to begin with.

stevie wonders music is FAR superior.

Comment

you have the actual police report here stating all the pedo **** titles MJ had and people still question whether he's a pedo or not.

smdh....
          Where?
          Those links dont show anything. What were the titles of the videos? Baby Got Back? Young Nuts 3? Stuff like that?
          Was there a **** parody of 3 men and a baby?

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            no wonder he's my favourite artist of all time
            Are you looking at the man in the mirror?? Asking him to change his ways?

Comment

Anorak is about to switch his Prince avy for Michael Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Yes u did, I think you have child **** you punk bish
                Originally Posted by TJ highway View Post
                And your point?

It's obvious that he was exploited as a kid!

Does make his crimes alright! I Blame his father!

Look at the way he died! it's obvious he did not want to dream!

He was tormented! He obviously did not want too see the man in the mirror!
                Where is the praise?

I do have child ****! I have a picture of you on your 21st B-day. Still a snot nosed kid!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                  Where is the praise?

I do have child ****! I have a picture of you on your 21st B-day. Still a snot nosed kid!
                  How u gonna stick up for a child molester? Youre just as sick

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Are you looking at the man in the mirror?? Asking him to change his ways?

no time for that man, my Gastritis is acting up again. never thought my fat azz would be affraid to put food in my stomach.

yesterday i lie down in my bathtub filled with ice water for hours after meal, finally i gave up and go see a doctor

Comment

Don't worry I can help with your reading problem! Lesson # 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X