No announcement yet.

Miguel cottos best win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    It's a tie between the rabbi and One-legged Sergio for best win.

I don't give him much credit for the Margarito win. Mosley and Pacquiao softened him up. Shane was old. Judah was past it. Paulie sucks.

Wow, when you think about it, his resume really isn't that great...
    Shame was old in 06 but that is one of Floyd's greatest wins ok FOH be consistent ***get

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Shame was old in 06 but that is one of Floyd's greatest wins ok FOH be consistent ***get
      40 year old Mosley is one of his best wins? That doesn't bode well for his resume either then...

Shane's swan song was the Margarito fight. The last ditch effort of a fading fighter. He didn't do much prior to the fight and he didn't do **** afterwards. After the Marg victory Shane went 3-4-1.

Comment

40 year old Mosley is one of his best wins? That doesn't bode well for his resume either then...

Shane's swan song was the Margarito fight. The last ditch effort of a fading fighter. He didn't do much prior to the fight and he didn't do **** afterwards. After the Marg victory Shane went 3-4-1.
        Shame was the #3 pound for pound so he magically got better after losing to Cotto

Comment

It's a tie between the rabbi and One-legged Sergio for best win.

I don't give him much credit for the Margarito win. Mosley and Pacquiao softened him up. Shane was old. Judah was past it. Paulie sucks.

Wow, when you think about it, his resume really isn't that great...
          When both cotto n marg were at the top of 147. Both at their relative peaks.

Marg whooped his ass. Cotto busted out with boyz ii men and got down on bended knee.

Cotto wasn't even on margs level.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            Thats not even close to floyd's best win.

Corrales, genaro, pacquiao, castillo, canelo, delahoya, etc.

Truth be told cottos ppl cherry-picked Shane for cotto cause Shane had name but was old and past it.

Oops. Almost got his ass kicked.

Comment

i like Miguel Cotto from the beginning. but it's just something about him that when he gets punched you can really see it in his face that he's hurting. he's like this hurt little puppy that you get sad over the more the battle continues because he just gives this look on his face that he is hurting so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                When both cotto n marg were at the top of 147. Both at their relative peaks.

Marg whooped his ass. Cotto busted out with boyz ii men and got down on bended knee.

Cotto wasn't even on margs level.
                Yes a Margarito who clearly cheated with his wraps. Cotto beats him all day if Margarito hadn't cheated, the second fight showed this.

Even in the fights he lost Cotto was always competitive. He busted up Mayweather's nose early on in the fight when Mayweather was trying to be more aggressive. He hurt Pacquaio a few times and I think had he not lost to Maragrito he could have very well beaten Pacquaio. Pretty sure the catchweight didnt help against Pacquaio either...

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Thats not even close to floyd's best win.

Corrales, genaro, pacquiao, castillo, canelo, delahoya, etc.

Truth be told cottos ppl cherry-picked Shane for cotto cause Shane had name but was old and past it.

Oops. Almost got his ass kicked.
                  Shane at 35 was still a very dangerous fighter, certainly not passed it as you put it. If he was past it he wouldn't have smashed Margarito like he did and I doubt he would have been offered a fight against Mayweather and Pacquiao either.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    i like Miguel Cotto from the beginning. but it's just something about him that when he gets punched you can really see it in his face that he's hurting. he's like this hurt little puppy that you get sad over the more the battle continues because he just gives this look on his face that he is hurting so bad.
                    I've said it before, his bottom lip starts wobbling and he looks like he's holding back tears, biggest example is after the second PAC knockdown. You could see on his face that his heart had dropped out of his ******* and he ran all night

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      Yes a Margarito who clearly cheated with his wraps. Cotto beats him all day if Margarito hadn't cheated, the second fight showed this.

Even in the fights he lost Cotto was always competitive. He busted up Mayweather's nose early on in the fight when Mayweather was trying to be more aggressive. He hurt Pacquaio a few times and I think had he not lost to Maragrito he could have very well beaten Pacquaio. Pretty sure the catchweight didnt help against Pacquaio either...
                      No.

Margarito was always heavy handed, if he had wraps, with the amount of leather he landed cotto would be dead.

In the second yfight marg was old and disabled and the fight was starting to resemble the first when the ref stopped it.

All cotto did in that fight was target a weak spot that pacquiao had created. That's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X