No announcement yet.

Superman Movie Sucked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Superman Movie Sucked

what a shyt movie. the only good thing about it is that somehow Batman was a little bad ass. other than that it sucked. made superman look like a total wuss.

and that lois lane chick what a disgrace. she pops out of scenes for no reason just like how megan fox was on that tmnt movie. she's unattractive and just ruined it just like lex luthor character did. oh and that senator girl seems like she's so bored and stressed out of her mind doing this movie. even martha kent looked wrecked.

this movie will go down to shyt. the avengers kicked their ass on the movie making big time.

it's dark and deep and only deep people with high iq would appreciate that movie. go watch another marvel movie that doesn't require you to "think".

Comment

I thought it was ok.... Not great by any means but not horrible..

Didn't like lex

Didn't understand why lex would want to see batman fight superman-- what's the point of his plan..

How did lex know supermans real identity

Metropolis n Gotham are like oakland n San Fran,,, wtf they are nowhere near each other let alone across the bay from each other

Narration and editing was disjointed, the scenes were like watching a bunch of deleted scenes off the dvd..

Why did lex luthor create doomsday?? What was the logic there?

Should have slowed down the film, cut some elements and had some plot and character development.. For instance, how about showing lex on the crashed ship ****ing around and getting knowledge, could have showed him learning about darkseid or how to make zod/doomsday

Lex luthor' party, lmao at bruce Wayne walking past the kitchen and the top secret computer mainframe being right there for easy access,,, and then when wonder women steals his device, why the **** would she wait by the glass door so she can been seen,, why didn't see just walk away and bruce would have no idea who took his device, made no sense on wonder women's part..

Why the **** would batman just nonchalantly toss the kryptonite spear away.. How ****ing stupid, it's not like kryptonite is plentiful on earth..

Lois lane was horrible,,,

I did like:
      Actors playing superman, batman and wonder women were all cast well, though the writing didn't allow them to really shine

Batman was pretty badass

Superman was pretty badass

I liked the epicness of it all, but thought it was poorly editing

Liked how they introduced flash, cyborg and aquaman... Especially flash coming thru time to warn batman,, that was pretty cool

Batman vs superman fight was pretty good, but felt it got short changed.. Was barely any of the 2 1/2 hour movie devoted to the fight..

Did end up getting me hyped for the justice league movie

Comment

Comic book movies have been run to the ground.

How many do we fkkin need? Give it a rest already.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
          Comic book movies have been run to the ground.

How many do we fkkin need? Give it a rest already.
          We need like a 20 year break.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            I thought it was ok.... Not great by any means but not horrible..

Didn't like lex

Didn't understand why lex would want to see batman fight superman-- what's the point of his plan..

How did lex know supermans real identity

Metropolis n Gotham are like oakland n San Fran,,, wtf they are nowhere near each other let alone across the bay from each other

Narration and editing was disjointed, the scenes were like watching a bunch of deleted scenes off the dvd..

Why did lex luthor create doomsday?? What was the logic there?

Should have slowed down the film, cut some elements and had some plot and character development.. For instance, how about showing lex on the crashed ship ****ing around and getting knowledge, could have showed him learning about darkseid or how to make zod/doomsday

Lex luthor' party, lmao at bruce Wayne walking past the kitchen and the top secret computer mainframe being right there for easy access,,, and then when wonder women steals his device, why the **** would she wait by the glass door so she can been seen,, why didn't see just walk away and bruce would have no idea who took his device, made no sense on wonder women's part..

Why the **** would batman just nonchalantly toss the kryptonite spear away.. How ****ing stupid, it's not like kryptonite is plentiful on earth..

Lois lane was horrible,,,

I did like:
            Actors playing superman, batman and wonder women were all cast well, though the writing didn't allow them to really shine

Batman was pretty badass

Superman was pretty badass

I liked the epicness of it all, but thought it was poorly editing

Liked how they introduced flash, cyborg and aquaman... Especially flash coming thru time to warn batman,, that was pretty cool

Batman vs superman fight was pretty good, but felt it got short changed.. Was barely any of the 2 1/2 hour movie devoted to the fight..

Did end up getting me hyped for the justice league movie
            I agree with all except, with Superman a bad ass, the actor does do good acting, but the character doesnt feel much like Superman, Superman is a world leader with strong character along with Batman, the same with Lex lol hes a spoiled kid mad at the world n not a strong villain

Comment

if you think it sucked then you should stick to the shit that marvel is feeding you.

fuck the avengers i say!!!

Comment

Once again. I've said that the disagreement about this movie comes down to character/personality types.

For example, with the TS, you can see by his writing style/grammar that he is on the clown/lower to average IQ scale. Not a very deep thinker/intellectual person.

Nothing wrong with that. He is probably very outgoing but he needs simple, light hearted movies fed to him for entertainment.

Comment

TS is a tosser

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    We need like a 20 year break.
                    From DC movies , Marvels can keep at it Deadpool was badass

Comment

Working...
                    X