TIFU by forgetting girls wear tampons ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIFU by forgetting girls wear tampons ****

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/commen..._wear_tampons/

Obligatory this happened a few weeks ago...
    My girlfriend and I went to get sushi- and of course sake bombs- the other night. She was on her period, so to compensate for the lack of sex we decided to drink... A lot.
    After a few too many bombs, my girlfriend slammed the bottle onto an unsuspecting couple's table. It was strongly suggested by management that we should leave, so we ventured out into the night.
    We got back to my apartment and she started begging me to lay into her. Being the forward thinking man that I am, we laid down a towel and proceeded to make her cry til the cows came home.
    Fast forward a week later and my girlfriend is having consistent stomach cramps and feels unwell. Remembering the night of ill-advised passion, we discussed the possibility of leaving the tampon in during sex. She was freaking out and I put on my best deep sea fisher face and tried to hook that bad boy out of her vag.
    Now I have a girlfriend screaming in the bathtub and bloody cotton child laying on the floor of my bathroom while I throw up in the sink.
Working...
X