Israel air strikes on Gaza kills Hamas leader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Not sure what any of that has anything to do with my post
    It has everything to do with your post, and your convoluted 'perspectives' on reality. I add the quotations because you obviously just rehash propaganda, rather than thinking for yourself. So I can't really call them your own views, can I.

History gives us context. Your post alludes to history, but is devoid of any basis in facts. I gave you a pretty simple contextual overview. If you don't know about the history, you are really not qualified to even comment on this subject.

Comment

• the Israeli propaganda machine is very powerful indeed

Comment

• Hamas' Propaganda machine is even better. Lets kill 6 of our own men and then drag the body around tied to a bike

Comment

• Comment

• This stuff gets old fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              Nodogoshi, Good post from this it seems the deal the Palestinians want is to go back to the 1967 borders and the Israelis don't want to return the occupied territories. Which is a little more convincing than the Palestinians don't know what they want.

Comment

• Slightly old, and interesting (and still very relevant).

Comment

• i'm certainly not aware of everything that's gone on, but it appears that both parties are pretty damn barbaric.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i'm certainly not aware of everything that's gone on, but it appears that both parties are pretty damn barbaric.
                    It is a war of colonization of the Israelis against the Palestinians. Listen to Jimmy Carter in the last video I posted, he lays it out pretty well and states so categorically. He is certainly a credible observer.

Comment

• Its all there!!!!![/QUOTE]

The maps say it all really.
                      Last edited by Prince Mongo; 12-01-2012, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X