No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Brudov, Sukhotskiy-Campillo,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Brudov, Sukhotskiy-Campillo,

Some details are in for Friday’s big boxing event in Kemerovo, Russia. The show was advertised as “The Nikolay Valuev Cup” with the giant former belt-holder greeting the winners and awarding them with valuable prizes. Promoting the tournament was Alexander Yagupov with the help of Kirill Pchelnikov and German Titov.

[Click Here To Read More]

Am I missing something here? I didn't read anything at all about robbery victim and real WBA LHW champion Campillo.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Am I missing something here? I didn't read anything at all about robbery victim and real WBA LHW champion Campillo.
      Dmitry Sukhotskiy is also the EBA light heavyweight champion. Next for him can be a showdown against WBA #1 ranked contender and former champion Gabriel Campillo (20-3, 7 KOs). Plaza de Toros in Leganes, Spain, is listed by BoxRec as the venue for April 15 showdown of two of the best European light heavyweights.

“We are still resolving the details but negotiations are well under way”, said Yagupov. “It’ll be a tough assignment but to be the best you should defeat the best. That’s why we are here. The EBA belt will most probably be at stake in that fight”.

Comment

Working...
      X