Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch's domestic fight in the UK should be against Martin Murray at SMW.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    Cleverly would not be an easy win at all
    Yes it really would be easy. Cleverly is so ****ing protected and even when he fights these no namers he gets hurt.

Froch via cemetery.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      why did you feel the need to pm you **** , put it in your thread *** boy you don't know shiz about boxing.

froch vs murray phuckin give me a break.
      Okay tough guy. Calm down.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

your shiz is boring and the topic sucks ass , bye bye louis s

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
          Get Murray to go up in weight and fight Froch in the UK. It would be an actual competitive fight. Murray has fought well against world champions and both times I fought he got robbed by the judges.

Degale/Groves/Clev are laughable fights for Froch at this stage of his career.

Degale: Nobody who can't even get his fights on UK TV anymore. 1st round 1PKO.

Groves: Not ready yet. When he becomes a decent opponent for Froch it would be too late as Froch would be retired.

Clev: Worst UK world champion I have seen in a long time. Struggled against Tony Bellew of all people. Froch would have this clown out within 3 rounds.

Murray/Froch is the real money domestic fight. It's competitive too, Froch is better than fighting those easy as hell fighters. Murray would give Froch a damn good fight. Murray has no fight scheduled yet so get Froch/Murray for fall 2013
          wait til saunders gets his hands on murray

Comment

your shiz is boring and the topic sucks ass , bye bye louis s
            You still haven't answered if you have even watched a Martin Murray fight before the Martinez fight. Or are you incapable of stringing together a logical post without getting super butthurt?

Can you not talk like an adult about boxing? Or are you always a little cry baby

Comment

This would not be a good fight, Murray would hide in his shell for the first half of the fight, throw a couple jabs and then maybe a 1-2 and then finish the last two rounds in his turtle shell (that is of course if he makes it that far).

He also didn't win the Sergio fight, he gave away too many rounds needlessly against a guy with a broken knee and shattered left hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
                You still haven't answered if you have even watched a Martin Murray fight before the Martinez fight. Or are you incapable of stringing together a logical post without getting super butthurt?

Can you not talk like an adult about boxing? Or are you always a little cry baby
                i know thats a joke of a question , to answer i've never watched a fight in my life

you fukin joke of a poster , murray isn't impressive at all.he's tough thats it skill wise he is very limited , but hey what would i know i haven't even seen him fighthahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaha

Comment

i know thats a joke of a question , to answer i've never watched a fight in my life

you fukin joke of a poster , murray isn't impressive at all.he's tough thats it skill wise he is very limited , but hey what would i know i haven't even seen him fighthahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaha
                  I feel like I am talking to a 14 year old here.

Comment

What's your obsession with Murray?

Murray should stay at 160. He's the uncrowned middleweight champion. He still has plenty of fights there.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenger Is God View Post
                      What's your obsession with Murray?

Murray should stay at 160. He's the uncrowned middleweight champion. He still has plenty of fights there.
                      I have a Murray obsession?

Obviously a UK domestic fight for Froch is incoming. Wouldn't you rather see a competitive fight between two English boxers? Or a mismatch between Froch-Degale/Groves/Clev?

Comment

Working...
                      X