Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Advises Chavez Jr. To Get a New Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realize that Don Jose is Chavez's godfather, but I must say it's pretty unseemly for a guy with that much influence (from a supposedly neutral perspective) on his career to be acting like he's part of the kid's entourage and/or one of his advisors. I've seen like 4 of these articles about Sulaiman talking to Chavez through the press. It's weird.

Comment

The more they try and justify Chavez weed smoking is the more sinister the whole thing looks in the sense that I wonder what else they would cover up and excuse. They're babying the youth too much and because of that he will never grow up. Fucking up is an essential part of life for those looking to grow it tells you what you should do next time and what you shouldn't do but first there needs to be acceptance, he is getting none of that because they are more concerned with putting the blame on other people's shoulders.

Comment

Did Eloy Perez get punished for having coke in his system against Broner? I forget.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          Did Eloy Perez get punished for having coke in his system against Broner? I forget.
          I don't know if he was formally punished or not for sure. I expect he probably was, but just not with any fanfare. All I know for sure is that his team all quit on him, and he hasn't fought in the 11 months since. I was about 10 feet from his corner at that fight, and he definitely had a strange look in his eyes. I'd never seen him before at that point, though, so I wasn't sure if that was normal for him or not.

Comment

Working...
          X