Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

History Section, Picks For David Haye vs Wladamir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen anything out of Haye to make me think he's all that and a bag of chips so Wlad ought to win probably in yet another snoozer.

That being said I'd prefer to see Haye win if for no other reason than the prospect of watching the Klitschko nuthuggers jumping off tall buildings in the aftermath of Wlad getting sparked.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      I haven't seen anything out of Haye to make me think he's all that and a bag of chips so Wlad ought to win probably in yet another snoozer.

That being said I'd prefer to see Haye win if for no other reason than the prospect of watching the Klitschko nuthuggers jumping off tall buildings in the aftermath of Wlad getting sparked.

Poet
      Id be lying if i said that didnt play a large part in why i am Gagging for Haye to KO him! lol Some guys on here REALLY over rate Klitchko but then to be fair i just saw a very disturbing headline in NSB "Haye is the most talented HW EVER" urrgh Yikes.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Id be lying if i said that didnt play a large part in why i am Gagging for Haye to KO him! lol Some guys on here REALLY over rate Klitchko but then to be fair i just saw a very disturbing headline in NSB "Haye is the most talented HW EVER" urrgh Yikes.....
        Some of the posters around here could seriously gag a maggot

Poet

Comment

I wonder what the over and under is on Wlad Ownz eating an Egg McMagnum in the event of a Wlad loss :chuckle9:

Poet

Comment

Yeah but you missed the punchline, "which is why I will consider the winner of the contest this Saturday, the greatest HW ever." Typical NSB troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Yeah but you missed the punchline, "which is why I will consider the winner of the contest this Saturday, the greatest HW ever." Typical NSB troll.
              On an unrelated note.....Did you notice how NATUS completely dodged my point when he responded to my post in the 'Dome thread? :chuckle9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                WOW just wow.....

Comment

Haye has a lot of weaknesses. His speed is over rated and not really a factor as he telegraphs his punches.
                  Haye is a cheap immitation of Herbie Hide, except Hide's feet were faster and he punched harder.
                  Wlad by murder.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
                    Haye has a lot of weaknesses. His speed is over rated and not really a factor as he telegraphs his punches.
                    Haye is a cheap immitation of Herbie Hide, except Hide's feet were faster and he punched harder.
                    Wlad by murder.
                    Haye does telegraph some of his shots pretty bad especially when he gets over excited but he can deliver the straight right hand Beautifully and with no warning. He blinds u with the jab and before u know it ur on ur back

Im thinking of Gurov and Bonin here in particular

He IS a highly flawed fighter tho and is lucky he has that fight ending power that allows him to take rests without his opponents getting too brave

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
                      Wlad by murder.

A cheap imitation of Herbie Hide?

That's some cold ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X