Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum and Roach prefer Pacquiao to fight Mosley next, Ducking Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WAR MOSLEY View Post
    Nobody is ducking FRAUD JR.

He is pillow puncher which runs all day.

ARUM knows that its impossible negotionating with piece of ****s like FRAUD JR. so if MOSLEY wins then it will be PACQUIAO vs MOSLEY.
    dude, u lost all credibilty when u photoshopped another man's face on a woman's body in ur sig??does that make u cool???

Comment

Comment

So he wants Pac to fight Mosley even if Mayweather beats him?

I didn't feel like reading all that article.

Comment

Mosely is a better match up style wise, but he has a chin, speed and can bang which is more dangerous aswell.

In terms of money, Mosely will be better for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

Very informative, Pullcounter. Now that's what these *****s on here can't understand, your video proved them all wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
              Mosely is a better match up style wise, but he has a chin, speed and can bang which is more dangerous aswell.

In terms of money, Mosely will be better for sure.
              In terms of Money? Are you ****in serious???
              Mayweather-Pacquiao would be the biggest fight of all time and Manny would make maybe 3 times more fighting Floyd then he would fighting Mosley

Comment

I agree with TS because we are both open about our *****sexuality and he's stating facts.

Comment

The way I look at it Pac will not be seen in the ring for a long time after his fight with Clottey. I don't think he'll want to go through another difficult horrible negotiations with the Fraud Jr again. He'll only come to the US if everything is ready. If Fraud wants him, then get rid of the stupid roadblocks.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
                  X