No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tecate Offers Up To $50 Rebate For Pacquiao-Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tecate Offers Up To $50 Rebate For Pacquiao-Marquez

The fourth showdown between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez comes with the most expensive price tag of the series, with a suggested retail price of $59.95.

It also comes with its greatest available rebate.

Tecate Beer – the event’s leading sponsor – offers a rebate of up to $50 for those who are planning to purchase the pay-per-view telecast, which airs live on December 8 from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. [Click Here To Read More]

**** looks like Im getting tecate.

Comment

Another Manny 10 dollar PPV extravaganza

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        **** looks like Im getting tecate.
        haha i say the same thing everytime with these rebates. the worst part is, i always buy the tecate and then do nothing about getting the rebate back. so to stop me from doing the usual, can someone tell me how to get the rebate back?

Comment

Originally posted by Derekm621 View Post
          haha i say the same thing everytime with these rebates. the worst part is, i always buy the tecate and then do nothing about getting the rebate back. so to stop me from doing the usual, can someone tell me how to get the rebate back?
          pretty easy order the fight, buy your self some tecate, send the receipt of the purchase of tecate, the bar code thingy of the case back, and the original cable bill statement with the ppv fight order on it.

Comment

I don't follow UFC/MMA but do they get offers like this with solid rebate programms? Seems a great model, I wish it happened in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              I don't follow UFC/MMA but do they get offers like this with solid rebate programms? Seems a great model, I wish it happened in the UK
              It is more of a recent thing, but it has been going on with fights sponsored by Tecate for a few years now, they used to do GBP now they work with Top Rank. This is the biggest rebate I have seen from them though in the past it was like $25-$30 which offsets the case of average beer which was always a good deal if you are throwing a party or drink Tecate normally but it didn't make much sense if you don't like Tecate and ordered by yourself.

This deal though, you could gain from throwing the beer in the trash.

Comment

nice to see such a great sponsor for our sport. wish they had this deal in canada, I would drink that pee for the rebate. Would definitly help the tacate sales in this country, i'm sure the sales are weak having the best beer in the world here does them no favors but id be in for sure. I won't lie, i've drank it before lol. But this rebate would make me purchase the ppv , decent undercard but not at all excited for the main event. without the rebate i just cant bring myself to pay that much loot for a fight i really dont care to see. on another note, fck arum because if it wasn't for him, i'm sure manny would be fighting someone else(some golden boy fighter). tell u guys this much, if what is being said and manny's next fight is bambam, i FORSURE won't pay anything to see that, drunk on tecate or not. peace ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

This deal though, you could gain from throwing the beer in the trash.
                  Thats what i thought, it's Xmas & New Year, that beer will be drunk between friends etc over the holiday period, seems like a bargain PPV

Comment

I guess i'm getting ****ed up on tecate

Comment

Working...
                    X