Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesnt Brad Soloman get more HBO/Showtime attention?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesnt Brad Soloman get more HBO/Showtime attention?

He must have the worst promoters and managers ever.. Whats the problem?
    If he had Al Hayman he would be a millionaire by now.

don't know where he's been. when is he fighting again? i think he took 7 months off at this point. wtf is wrong with this guy.........

Comment

He's kind of in a Carlos Molina position right now where he's better than ESPN but only has ESPN level respect. He needs to do what Molina did and bite the bullet. Molina had to fight people that he was supposed to lose to until boxing realized he wasn't going to lose that easily. He already did it once against 'The New' Ray Robinson.

Thomas Dulorme, Shawn Porter, Jan Zaveck, and JoJo Dan are all guys that are in similar positions of needing tough fights to break through. You've also got Jesus Soto-Karass out there and Jose Luis Castillo may still yet have enough name value to at least put Solomon's name in the headlines.

Waiting around for HBO or Showtime to call him and offer him a title shot against Andre Berto for 1.2 million dollars... he can't do.

Comment

I don't see how they haven't had room to fit him on the last 5 major ppv undercards

I'm really a fan of brad, he's got that RJJ style but unlike most rjj wannabes he's effective with it

Comment

Terrible management. Last I read, he had signed a contract that he definitely shouldn't have.

Comment

Working...
          X