No announcement yet.

Insult Muhammed = Free Speach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    Haha, yeah that was a mistake....I don't know how to EDIT my thread title (Is that possible)

Now we're off topic so let's back to what this thread is all about..What's your opinion? Do they have a point?
    No, it's not.

I don't think so. Look at all the comedy out there that insults all sorts of races, rleigions, sexes, etc.

It's only Islam who reacts likethis.

Comment

When you insult other religions they don't go around shooting or bombing people. Big difference.

Comment

There is rather a lot of short sighted views here;
        Firstly no one has total freedom of speech. We are governd by laws.
        Which vary across the world.
        What I don't understand is why would you go out of your way to offend someone or a group?

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
          LOL you don't know how to spell speech?
          Oh lawd lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
            What I don't understand is why would you go out of your way to offend someone or a group?
            You think that's what the magazine was doing? I rather think they were catering to their audience, niche magazine.

Comment

You guys remember this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                You think that's what the magazine was doing? I rather think they were catering to their audience, niche magazine.
                I do. I think that's fairly obvious, they purposefully create images to provoke.
                The image after the fire bombings of their office was Mohammed kissing a cartoonist I believe. Their most recent was a depiction of je suis Mohammed. Isn't that retaliation?
                They had the worlds attention for a week and that was what they chose to put on the cover.

And by being provocative they cater to their audience.

Comment

I think the only rational response to ideological murderers is to mock them.

This was my favourite response to the massacre at Charlie Hebdo:

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    I think the only rational response to ideological murderers is to mock them.

This was my favourite response to the massacre at Charlie Hebdo:

I think unity myself.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      No they dont have a point. When u insult, black, jews, gays, etc etc, u insulting a real person living in a real world. When the last time u saw the prophet? I didnt see him in a loong time.

Charlie Hebdo made jokes abt Jesus and God too. Did I get offended? Not at all.

So no they dont have a point. Its pretty sad
                      really dude? people are ridiculing their beliefs and for no reason other than being disrespectful. naturally you dont have to agree with other peoples believes, but there is absolutely no reason to mock them.

whether muhammad is real or not isnt the point, the point is people should be allowed to have faith without being mocked and ridiculed for it. hell, even if someone USED TO believe something but no longer do. you would be a d!ck for mocking him for it.

ridiculing people isnt nice, regardless of what you are ridiculing them for. more so than not nice its just completely unnecessary, thats what really gets me. you have no reason to belittle millions of people, those responsible deserve whats coming to them. its just a shame innocent people have to fall victim too, including the offended muslims.

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
                      When you insult other religions they don't go around shooting or bombing people. Big difference.
                      i know, right? if muslims were going to shoot and bomb people it should be taking the initiative towards an entirely innocent people. not standing up to the latest wave of whitewashing on behalf of the christian world.

the real americans.. check
                      blacks.. check
                      jews.. check
                      gypsies.. check
                      gays.. check

not too many people to check off the old "to oppress list". if i was an eskimo i would be scared ****less right about now.

Comment

Working...
                      X