No announcement yet.

What's the toughest state in USA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the toughest state in USA

What's the toughest state in USA? Which one has a tough guy reputation? I personally think it's California, my home state. Man, I bet people probably say, "don't go to California, there's a bunch of bad-asses over there."

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
    What's the toughest state in USA? Which one has a tough guy reputation? I personally think it's California, my home state. Man, I bet people probably say, "don't go to California, there's a bunch of bad-asses over there."
    Its probably some mid west state.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
      I wouldn't say tough or badasses in california, more like too many thugs ready to shoot over dumb ****, like wearing the wrong color.

Comment

Michigan? (this is a guess btw)

Comment

You gotta narrow it down to city. Think anyone is scared to go to northern Cali or San Francisco or countless other places in cali? Cmon now

Comment

Probably Detroit?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Its probably some mid west state.
              Yeah, Michigan or Illinois would probably be up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Yeah, Michigan or Illinois would probably be up there.
                Do you think it is the entire state? I'd say the city of Detroit. Can't really say the whole state.

Comment

if you're black, I would say Maine, 98% of the population are white...

Comment

California? I dont know who has a fear of hipster potheads and fruitcakes

I wouldnt wanna act up in texas. If someone doesnt shoot you with one of their 97 guns, you'll probably get the electric chair for stealing a piece of bread

Comment

Working...
                    X