No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa Name Appears In Biogenesis Report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
    I understand where you're coming from. But if he has the raw talent, skill and ability why use PED's? With all these tools you named he should be the last one on PED's (allegedly)
    Cause the guy is really 35 is my guess,I have heard Casamayor and a few notable Cubans that are believed to be much older.

Comment

Originally posted by LELBRON View Post
      I honestly could care less whether Gamboa is on that shit or he isn't, or any boxer in the sport for that matter.

The type of raw talent, skill & ability that he's displayed in the ring can't be manufactured solely with PED'S or else guys like Larry Olubamiwo & Mariusz Wach would be able to duplicate what he's done in the ring.

Also won an Olympic gold medal while adhering to Olympic style drug testing.
      Yup, because he didn't do it then, that means he wouldn't do it ever

Comment

Originally posted by LELBRON View Post
        I honestly could care less whether Gamboa is on that shit or he isn't, or any boxer in the sport for that matter.

The type of raw talent, skill & ability that he's displayed in the ring can't be manufactured solely with PED'S or else guys like Larry Olubamiwo & Mariusz Wach would be able to duplicate what he's done in the ring.

Also won an Olympic gold medal while adhering to Olympic style drug testing.
        Some ped's make you focus on every little thing, when doing your job. Even tho Floyd isnt a big puncher, it wouldnt surprise me if he was using them, to help him focus on avoiding every shot, and landing accurately.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Some ped's make you focus on every little thing, when doing your job. Even tho Floyd isnt a big puncher, it wouldnt surprise me if he was using them, to help him focus on avoiding every shot, and landing accurately.
          No one is beyond suspicion. Not Gamboa, not Mayweather, not Marquez...no one. Everyone wants to believe their favorite fighter is clean, but this is a combat sport with multi-millions of dollars at stake. If anyone thinks a fighter is going to pass up an edge, especially if they believe everyone else is benefiting from it, they're naïve to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
            I still highly doubt Gamboa an Olympic Gold medalist with years of olympic style drug testing and being clean and being just as vicious then as he is now and looking just like he does now maybe at a lower weight just gets to the states and turns dirty just like that. but you never know.
            It's cause he was trying to bulk up to go after the money fights at JWW+

Comment

Funny.... The usual suspects must have missed this thread

Comment

Stuff like this makes boxing look like a joke.

Comment

I blame Mayweather.

Comment

I knew it , Still wait for King James name

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovci

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...014500728.html

The flip side is that Robinson Cano's Name and others who's names where also all over that list which turned out to be bull**** and he was cleared... the difference is we wont find out either way because this is not news the news is that the guy Bosch is finally cooperating and guys will get cleared and crucified but MLB wont be asking questions about Gamboa obviously and boxing dont give 2 ****s.

I still highly doubt Gamboa an Olympic Gold medalist with years of olympic style drug testing and being clean and being just as vicious then as he is now and looking just like he does now maybe at a lower weight just gets to the states and turns dirty just like that. but you never know.
                      Yea. I'm not saying Gamboa is innoncent but some people don't seem to be fully informed about this investigation. Some of the names that were listed were cleared so there's the chance Gamboa is actually innoncent. Its up to the individual fan whether they want to give him the benefit of the doubt or not. I, for one, could care less about the guy anymore. His career is doomed anyway, no point in getting hyped up about him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X