Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Vegan diet helped brad or hurt him???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Vegan diet helped brad or hurt him???

Do you guys think that his vegan lifestyle is helping his boxing or should he incorporate some meat to his diet???

My coach said that he may down the line become deficent because his not getting the same aminio acid you get from meat but to me bradly seems healhty?

Would he benefit from eating some meat or is his approach the best???

hes undefeated from the regimen. how the fack is that hurtful to him?

Comment

I'm sure he still has to be taking some natural protein powder of some other supplements of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
        Do you guys think that his vegan lifestyle is helping his boxing or should he incorporate some meat to his diet???

My coach said that he may down the line become deficent because his not getting the same aminio acid you get from meat but to me bradly seems healhty?

He's very malnourished actually.

I heard he cant even get it up anymore

Comment

Seems good to me

Comment

BTW You gay bruh

Comment

Gee, I dunno.. is it working for him?

Comment

Supplementation.....

Comment

Probably why he has no problem cutting weight

Comment

For a normal person, they might become deficient down the line but I'm sure with Bradleys income and his body being his tool to make a living, he's taking supplements. Being a vegan has many benefits and I'm sure it isn't hurting. Every vegan I've spoke to raves about how much more energy and endurance they have(among many other things).

Comment

Working...
                    X