No announcement yet.

Lamont peterson being offered a million dollars for rematch with khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MTN View Post
    He should refuse Khan since he is a big baby. A rematch with Bradley or a big pay day with Pacquiao is possible. Waiting it out would be wise.
    100% agreed! also I believe Khan is afraid that peterson will loose those belts to Bradley. Then Khan will have to take lesser money for the Bradley fight , on top of coming empty handed! lol Karma is so sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      Wtf.........how much should he get?
      exactly man people make me laugh! How is a 7 figure payday not adequate enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        They going to have to do better than that. Peterson should see if he can get more to face Bradley that will put some pressure on Khan.
        Bradley is a no fanbase fighter who bring no money.

Comment

lmao at people attacking a guy like check hooks who is saying as it is, the only reason peterson won because of the ref and stupid hometown scoring system

Take it peterson, he will get exposed once he fights in neutral ground which will be in his next fight as he wont get a ref that helps him this much again since everyone is on it now

it was ownage when the froch vs ward ref said he would not have taken any points off in a million years because peterson was going in with his head and fighting on the inside, therefore you have to let the other guy try to defend himself by pushing him back to avoid headbuts

just the khan haters who are ******s on peterson

BE biiiitch PETERSON and avoid khan, run away with the gift boy

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
            100% agreed! also I believe Khan is afraid that peterson will loose those belts to Bradley. Then Khan will have to take lesser money for the Bradley fight , on top of coming empty handed! lol Karma is so sweet!
            karma? you on crack like the guy you support son?

bradley getting the belts is a biitch move, he ducked khan and will always duck him, he will go for peterson because he cant ever get the belts from khan, the guy refused 50-50 flat out

you haters can keep hating

in bradleys own words

"if I lose to khan, where do I go from there"

If bradley is a man, let khan get back the belts and then make the ultimate showdown at 140, he wont do that because he has no testicles

Comment

Lamont should take the rematch and make Amir run from him again.

Comment

I'd like to see if Arum would even offer 1 mil to a Bradley opponents LOL. It is not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                  I'd like to see if Arum would even offer 1 mil to a Bradley opponents LOL. It is not happening.
                  he might if the guy he fighting is a top rank stablemate, if rios move up and face bradley i can see arum give rios a mil

Comment

Working...
                  X