Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF, Why Is Arum Letting Pavlik Fight Bute?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good fight.

People complain when a promoter puts someone in a tough fight, people complain when a promoter puts someone in a soft fight

Comment

This is boxing. If Pavlik isn't capable of fighting the likes of Bute then he shouldn't fight anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
        This is boxing. If Pavlik isn't capable of fighting the likes of Bute then he shouldn't fight anymore.
        My thoughts exactly Pavlik is seasoned enough to handle himself and these guys don't want to train 6 weeks to fight some hack on a undercard they want the big names big fights and mos importantly big money so might as well

Comment

cashing out..................

Comment

manny you are next...

Comment

Pavlik gets KO'd in the mid to late rounds.

Bute dominates this fight. Faster than Pavlik, better boxer.

Pavlik wont be able to hit Bute. Bute will hit Pavlik at will, and unlike Martinez and BHOP.

Bute will KO Pavlik.

Comment

If Pavlik shakes of the rust I honestly believe he has a good chance against Bute........
                Bute has terrible stamina and can be hurt.....

Comment

Pavlik shouldn't fight above 160 ever. When was his last legit knockout? He looked more than horrible last time out and his power isn't going to hurt anyone at 168 whatsoever.

This fight shouldn't be happening when there are SO many other fights at 168 for Bute. This is a safe fight for him.

Comment

arum is cashing out with pavlik... I'm pretty sure pavlik wants the payday too

Comment

pavlik s doin the job STEROIDGIO won't.

Comment

Working...
                      X