Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather: “Ortiz is better than Pac, Floyd need tuneups b4 facing Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess we can trust Roger's input on these matters eventhough they are contradicting

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Statements don't exactly contradict one another. Ortiz could be more talented than Pacquiao but Pacquiao would be a tougher fish to skin because he is a tremendous athlete, faster, greater stamina, greater endurance.
      Keep dreaming and make excuses for the fools.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        roger not making sense? this is unheard of stuff. ortiz is better than pac but he needs tune ups to fight pac but not ortiz. herp derp!
        this^^^^^^^^^^ Ortiz is NOT better than Manny...Stevie Wonder can see that and Roger is my fav. Mayweather...but he's not making any sense!!

Comment

It' just talk let's see what's gonna happen after the fight with Ortiz.

Comment

That doesn't make sense.

"Ortiz is better than Pac, Floyd needs tuneups b4 pacquaio"

lol... huge contradiction.

Comment

all pac has to do is take the test=take the still not good enough not proper "olympic" tests becuase your so good you have to be on something un natural.

but then they say,"floyd beats pac easy",LOL.if floyd beats pac so easy,test or no test floyd would have fought won and taken his career high pay day already!.

ortiz better than pac,lollll!,come on,how do they not laugh when saying these things!.

Pac is at a stage where he wants the fight,but doesnt need it,floyd needs the fight,but doesnt want it!.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Pac and May fight will never materialize because uncle and father are shook..

Roger says, Ortiz is better than Pac. So If pac is easy picking why go for lesser pay in Ortiz when you can get 50million to fight pac and get easy money. Contradicting again lol.

Then he says Floyd needs more tuneups after Ortiz fight before facing Pac. Duh? He just said Ortiz is better than Pac??

This family is a walking contradiction. There definitely shook when they hear the name Pacquiao.

On whether he believes Victor Ortiz is a more talented fighter than Manny Pacquiao:

“I think the guy’s got better talent. This guy Victor Ortiz has better talent than Pacquiao. Pacquiao ain’t nothing but wild, anyway! Pacquiao ain’t got no skills, period! That ain’t why he’s winning. That ain’t why he’s winning! He ain’t winning on no skills, that’s for sure.”

On whether he believes Floyd would be ready to fight Pacquiao in his next fight if he beats Victor Ortiz:

“Well I wouldn’t think he would fight Pacquiao right after fighting Victor Ortiz. I mean it would be crazy for Floyd to go in the ring with Pacquiao after fighting Victor Ortiz! Floyd needs fights. He needs to be active. Don’t get me wrong, Floyd is the greatest fighter out there, period. Right now in today’s boxing Floyd is the greatest fighter out there. But at the same time I don’t think that Floyd can do this. Floyd needs tune-ups like anybody else. It ain’t no different than any other fighter if you are going to compete with a guy who has been active all the time.”

Link: http://www.**********boxingradio.com...rtiz%E2%80%9D/
                @roger is trying to sucker pacman into a false sense of security!! may snr has just said today floyd will fight pac next provided he takes the test.....lets see if pac really said he,d take the test?? as you pac fans have stated.

Comment

Pacquiao would only fight Ortiz after a dominating loss providing a way to beat him as well. Expect to see Pacquiao fight Ortiz after Mayweather and Mayweather fight Martinez.

Comment

Comment

Roger is clueless.

Comment

Working...
                      X