No announcement yet.

Can Floyd Get In Mosley's Head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Floyd Get In Mosley's Head?

This may be the biggest question of them all. Pac fans may not want to admit it but even with the fight not happening, I think Floyd got in Pac's head a little and that may benefit Floyd in the future. Floyd has been great at that in pretty much every single fight but Shane is a mentally tough cat. I think the 24/7 will be great and should have 6 episodes. I honestly believe that Shane gets under Floyd's skin a little more than anyone else can. I can tell some of those slick comments that Shane makes bothers him and I think Shane will be saying alot of stuff like that in the leadup to this fight and on 24/7. With that being said, we all know that Floyd is one of the best trash talkers and he now has a trump card like no other. Like he's never had before. The steroid story is already big in the public's eye after all this Pac stuff, its pretty much official that they are going to test for this fight, and sadly Shane has admitted to doing ****.

I think Floyd may be cool if Shane stays cool but Shane wont. He's going to make a slick comment and laugh like a nerd and then Floyd is going on the attack and wont stop. Thats not even including Senior who has already been on Ellie's show talking about how Shane has to get all that **** out his system 1st. Then you will have Shane denying it like he's done recently which will make it worst for him and all the reporters will ask him stuff about it in every interview. That **** is going to drive him crazy and make him want to kill Floyd which is what Floyd really wants. The good thing is that Shane has Richardson who is very spiritual and knows how to calm situations and get cats not to pay attention to stuff but Floyd can be so annoying that I dont think what Naz does will work.

Then you have the added bonus onto it. Floyd talking non stop about Shane on the roids and then demanding the test will also have people starting to talk about the Pac situation again. Then Floyd will not only trash talk but he will also play the sympathetic role at times against Mosley and talk about how pure he has always been and how he just wants to clean up the sport. Once he says all that stuff, the mainstream finds out that Mosley was on it, they both do the test, and Floyd wins then it puts alot of pressure on Pac. Not only pressure to take the test but just that Floyd is making these cats look bad with all the roid talk period while he has nothing to hide. I think that **** will definitely get under Shane's skin early and it will be boiling by time the fight comes around and will have a carry over effect to the Pac fight and negotiations.

Shane must just be happy to get a mega payday at this point of his career.Just to get Mayweather in the ring and the biggest payday of his career is a huge result. If he wins he will have another mega payday match with Pacman. It is all sunny side, I don't see Shane getting too concerned with Floyd's mind games. The only reason he is getting the fight is because the Pacman fight fell out of bed and he does not have to be concerned about getting past Berto because the earthquake in Haiti finished that fight off.Two weird twists of fate have delivered Shane what he really wanted any mind games Mayweather pulls has to be seen as all good.

Comment

Good question. I think Shane's been around too long and tbh I think it's more important to Shane to just be getting this payday than it is to win it.

Comment

His wife that divorced him could not get into his head.

Comment

all of those answers are good but this is a whole different story. If you even look at his interviews and someone questions him about roids or that he's lying about something, you can tell it really bothers him. Floyd will be way worst than that. I even said in my post that Shane is a mentally tough dude that stays cool but this is like the 1 topic that drives him crazy and I think its the same for most atheletes when you basically call them a cheater. The Mayweathers will eat that up

Comment

Just shout on 24/7 repeatedly -----EPOOOOOOOOO! EPOOOOO!!! EPOOOOO!!

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              His wife that divorced him could not get into his head.
              You have to be ****ting me. Jin controlled this guy's life for most of their marriage.
              They don't like each other to beging with so I think there will be some heated 24/7 clips. Can't wait for it.

Comment

Amidst nothing but personal problems Shane destroyed Tony last year. I doubt PBF gets to him mentally. Shane has been boxing since he was a kid. He knows better than to let trash talk get to him.

Comment

Ok so PBF is great at getting into peoples head. How good would he be if he didnt get into their heads before fighting them.?
                  Does he need to get into the heads to have a chance of beating them? Cant he beat people without mind games?
                  Just fight is all i say

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                    Amidst nothing but personal problems Shane destroyed Tony last year. I doubt PBF gets to him mentally. Shane has been boxing since he was a kid. He knows better than to let trash talk get to him.
                    but nothing cuts deeper than steroid talk espically when Mosley has admitted but hasnt admitted it at the same time

Comment

Working...
                    X