Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I'd Kick McGregor's Ass, He'll Have Boxing Nightmares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Plus he's stalking my personal info and posting it online.

BWaHaahaaHA!!!

Comment

Your sister has no **** but I'd still bang the flat chested b itch lol

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        Your sister has no **** but I'd still bang the flat chested b itch lol

Comment

BWaHaahaaHA!!!

who is the phaggot with the tacky tattoos?

how do you know that is his sister? that looks like a tranny/crossdresser that hasnt bought implants yet, not only the flat chess but look at how wide its shoulders are, that is a mans frame. It has the torso of a cherios box, no curves at all, and a jawline that indicates male level test levels.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            McGregor wins most of his fights via striking. Even in boxing you have guys with little punching techniques who are successful up to a certain level. McGregor surely won't be as technically sound as top level boxers but he would be able to land on "the mouth" and his punches are surely a lot stronger than "the mouths" punches will be. Dude wouldn't see the punches coming and get stunned within the first few combinations.

paulie wrong about him only practicing karate, hes a striker first and did do boxing as a teenager, obviously not going to beat paulie in a match without him taking a dive but its stupid for paulie to lie and downplay him being one of the strongest strikers in mma

if theyre serious about him fighting floyd, then ANY boxing fights before that would be carefully planned, with tomato cans and dives.

big question they dont even talk about is when is his UFC contract up? or is it never up with one of those auto extending clauses after every fight?

Comment

BWaHaahaaHA!!!
              She would hurt you bad! My whole family are fighters. Don't worry about her ****, you have big enough **** for any 2 women LOL

Comment

Texasboi15 is angry that Lou Cipher exposed his MULTIPLE alts where he "LOL's" his own posts and caught him red handed posting duplicate posts from alts then forgetting to delete them. Too bad posting pics of Lou Cipher only shows the world that Lou Cipher has been truthful, is a perfect physical specimen, a tremendous athlete, and a winner in the game of life. Suck it, Turd Boi LOL!!!!

Last edited by Lou Cipher; 12-02-2016, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                  Pretty sure connor would beat pauly in a boxing match. Which would really be embarassing.
                  Then you would be wrong, even an over the hill Malignaggi would school him bad. McGregor has no place being in a boxing ring with any half decent opponent.

Comment

Paulie sucks.

Genuinely, he's been absolutely terrible for years. Not only power wise, his 'skills' have gone to complete ***** as well.

I'd pick McGregor to knock him out.

Comment

This italian crackhead is an attention whore.

Comment

Working...
                      X