Army veteran beaten during Charlotte riots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he was probably a racist and provoked them, black people cant be racist

Comment

Can a real white American tell me why the Africans won't just go back to Africa?

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
        Can a real white American tell me why the Africans won't just go back to Africa?
        Cause that's a stupid request and question after over 200+ years of living on a whole different continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post

Cause AIDS, that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
            Cause that's a stupid request and question after over 200+ years of living on a whole different continent.
            Lets not be pretentious here, all African Americans are from Africa. They can pretend that they were born in the USA all they want, but I'm not buying it.

Comment

This thread really reminds me of MGTOW forum... For anyone who doesn't know what that lulzy group is... Here ya go.

http://www.vice.com/read/inside-the-...le-separatists

Well not just this thread, but the whole lounge sometimes. With the complaining about being PC etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Seriously this pisses me off. We about peace doe. BLM doeeeeee

****ing local terrorist that don't give a **** about equality. Pieces of ****ing ****.

Where are the riots when black people murder each other all over the god damn place? NONE.

Yet they attack a VETERAN for being white? ****ing disgusting
                Fuk the BLM movement. It's just a movement that's built around bringing together the worse of the black community.

Fuk them and there cause. They are not accomplishing shi t but causing chaos.

If MLK was around he'd say fuk the BLM movement too.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  he was probably a racist and provoked them, black people cant be racist
                  Well maybe they can't be racist(which is a stupid claim) but they sure can be hella stupid, dumb and irrational.

Fuk BLM

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    If I ever have to navigate through chocolate city, that means something in my life went terribly wrong.

But if I had to for whatever reason I'd make sure to come strapped. Bullets are the only thing they understand. I don't know any gang signs and I don't speak buh buh buh buh, so flashing a gun is the only way I could get my point across.
                    That you mathed ?

Comment

Can someone tag that black supremacist f*ggot SkillsPaybillz?

I'd be interested in hearing his defense for the recent monkey rebellion going on in Charlotte...

Comment

Working...
                      X