Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Sees Brook Return By Mid-2017 - Eyes Canelo, Khan Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Sees Brook Return By Mid-2017 - Eyes Canelo, Khan Fights

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport is expecting IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-1, 25KOs) to return to the ring by next spring. Brook was in action on Saturday night, when he suffered a fifth round stoppage loss at the hands of IBO/WBA/WBC/IBF middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whoever fights BROOK Next will just get robbed. If Golovkin was behind on the scorecard what hope does anyone else? Boxing is pathetic.

Comment

Brook vs. Khan was 50-50 fight before Saturday. Now it seems much more favorable for Brook.

Comment

At this point, what does beating Khan do for Brook's career? Canelo will be fighting @ 160 after Liam Smith, so is Brook headed to 154, or staying @ 160? I would advise Brook to try to get Cotto or Bradley @ 154, or maybe even Demetrius Andrade. If he fights Canelo @ 160, he'll probably suffer similar punishment!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          At this point, what does beating Khan do for Brook's career? Canelo will be fighting @ 160 after Liam Smith, so is Brook headed to 154, or staying @ 160? I would advise Brook to try to get Cotto or Bradley @ 154, or maybe even Demetrius Andrade. If he fights Canelo @ 160, he'll probably suffer similar punishment!
          lol what was the purpose of dropping back down to 154 then if he plans on fighting at full 160 lbs next, **** is not logical, does not make sense at all

...and i would be very surprised if any of these fights gets made, im now sold on brook guy got some special talent going on

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            lol what was the purpose of dropping back down to 154 then if he plans on fighting at full 160 lbs next, **** is not logical, does not make sense at all

...and i would be very surprised if any of these fights gets made, im now sold on brook guy got some special talent going on
            Canelo's next fight will be Lemieux, Saunders, Rosado, or Andy Lee. Mark that down! Fighting @ 154 is just Oscar's way of justifying not going to 160 for GGG. PPV numbers will tell us whether his plan works or not! I'm not sold on Brook yet, because he got broken down in 5, and his win over Porter was not impressive. Brook's resume is weak, and I don't see how getting stopped in 5 makes him "Special."

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Canelo's next fight will be Lemieux, Saunders, Rosado, or Andy Lee. Mark that down! Fighting @ 154 is just Oscar's way of justifying not going to 160 for GGG. PPV numbers will tell us whether his plan works or not! I'm not sold on Brook yet, because he got broken down in 5, and his win over Porter was not impressive. Brook's resume is weak, and I don't see how getting stopped in 5 makes him "Special."
              ok miss cleo....better get a whole new crystal ball coz the only fighter in your list i see canelo fighting next is rosado's weak ass and at 154 or around that

Comment

Lets not fool ourselves. Brook will fight a tune up next summer coming off a broken face.

Comment

one of those fights is winnable. the other is vs canelo.

Comment

i would laugh my ass off if canelo actually fights brook before getting in the ring with GGG

Comment

Working...
                    X