Can somebody translate? Sounds like JCC Jr walking away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    I'll try my best to sum it up.

1st Tweet: If you give yourself the time to meditate, reflect, tranquilly and calmly, you'll realistically see what you need to see and not what you want to see.

2nd Tweet: The sorrow doesn't last forever when we follow the direction we always wanted.

3rd Tweet: True love is nothing more than an inevitable wish to help another to know who they are.

4th Tweet: To think is to say no. To reflect is to deny that which we believe.

Didn't know Julio "Socrates" Chavez Jr. was quite the philosopher. Doesn't sound like he's talking too much about boxing, probably just smoked a fat blunt and started waxing philosophy while he munches on a bowl of Captain Crunch.

Thanks... the second one was the one that made me think

Comment

Junior getting high and waxing philo. Props!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        I'll try my best to sum it up.

1st Tweet: If you give yourself the time to meditate, reflect, tranquilly and calmly, you'll realistically see what you need to see and not what you want to see.

2nd Tweet: The sorrow doesn't last forever when we follow the direction we always wanted.

3rd Tweet: True love is nothing more than an inevitable wish to help another to know who they are.

4th Tweet: To think is to say no. To reflect is to deny that which we believe.

Didn't know Julio "Socrates" Chavez Jr. was quite the philosopher. Doesn't sound like he's talking too much about boxing, probably just smoked a fat blunt and started waxing philosophical while he munches on a bowl of Captain Crunch.
        Yeah, he's smoking that premo ........

Comment

I respect him for it.

Comment

Working...
          X