Go **** yourself

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Go **** yourself
      I respeck dat

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        well...technically jewish is a race.
        The Jews in power now aren't the Hebrew Jews of old. They are a different kind. Not from Abraham.

Comment

When in the past 30, 40 years has the word "racist" ever been used properly?

I've been called racist every single time I've criticized Islam (every day on this forum), and I'm Lebanese.

Liberals aren't here to make sense, they're here to dress funny and do drugs.

A big mistake is taking them seriously. The American right and radical Islam are warring factions with self-interests at stake.

"Anti-racists" are just gullible pawns who absorb misinformation then scream it at fire hydrants. Their politicians guys who figured out how to make $$$ off of it.
          Last edited by ////; 06-22-2016, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            When in the past 30, 40 years has the word "racist" ever been used properly?

I've been called racist every single time I've criticized Islam (every day on this forum), and I'm Lebanese.

Liberals aren't here to make sense, they're here to dress funny and do drugs.

A big mistake is taking them seriously. The American right and radical Islam are warring factions with self-interests at stake.

"Anti-racists" are just gullible pawns who absorb misinformation then scream it at fire hydrants. Their politicians guys who figured out how to make $$$ off of it.
            I really enjoy your posts

Comment

Working...
            X