The True reason behind the Canelo/Angulo Conspiracy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
    143 catchweight outboxed by a 40 yr old lightweight Pac the GOAT
    Bruh aren't you the guy who had Loma in his avi then when he lost to Salido you put this new one up

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Bruh aren't you the guy who had Loma in his avi then when he lost to Salido you put this new one up
      What? No. I had the Robinson av up but people kept asking me about the artwork of it

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
        He looked like **** because Canelo beat him the **** up. No conspiracy. Canelo was just that good on fight night. Backed him up, hit him with ruthless body shot from the get go, gave him no chance to really be in the fight.

Canelo Alvarez is the truth, people. Deal with it.
        I think the canelo hype is a bit over the top!! Most people agree that the trout fight was the first time canelo was tested... He looked average. Then fights mayweather and got completely schooled. Then fights a guy he was supposed to look good against...he looked good.
        I'm not on the bandwagon yet!

Comment

Hold on....by beating the dog **** outta Angulo proves that Nelo is what?!?...great?!?....smh....the kid is good and has a game beyond his years but after all the attention he's gotten he still take baby steps and he's been fed baby food...they tried to give him a steak but he wasn't ready for solid foods

Back to beating down Angulo.....a few years ago Kirkland did it even worse, dropped him and stopped him earlier than Nelo....so what's the big deal?!?
          Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 03-12-2014, 07:01 AM.

Comment

I am a Canelo fan and I give him full credit for a great fight. I don't like Mayweather because of his conduct outside the ring but he is a great fighter and Canelo has great potential. Mayweather's win over Canelo was impressive but he did try to drain Canelo by making him fight two pounds below the regular weight limit for Jr. middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
              If they don't step in the ring with Lara it's probably because he refused the bribe money.
              If you were in Angulo's shoes, would you take money to throw the fight? Keep in mind he was a live dog and could have become a big star overnight by beating Canelo.

Comment

I don't like Mayweather the person, but I have known that Mayweather the fighter has been the best for over 10 years now.

Anyone who denies that is delusional and just letting their hatred cloud their judgment.

Canelo is going to be a super star, the way Mayweather shut him down, shows how great Floyd is.

I wish that Floyd would have comported himself in a better way. I think now that he's 37, he realizes that and has matured a lot in the last 3 years. Before he acted like an idiot, and now I think he understands that was the wrong way to go.

Better late than never I guess.

Comment

Imagine if canelo was allowed to weigh in at the normal weight and drain himself 2 pounds, we might be talking about the still undefeated canelo. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    If you were in Angulo's shoes, would you take money to throw the fight? Keep in mind he was a live dog and could have become a big star overnight by beating Canelo.
                    keep in mind that angulo's family was being held in an underground bunker awaiting execution if angulo won. the golden boy cartel does not fu-ck around.

Comment

Yes Mayweather Is just that good, also props to Canelo but my god Is Angulo slow. Hopefully that was his last appearance In the ring, unfortunately that will most likely not be the case.

Comment

Working...
                      X