No announcement yet.

if only cotto was the best fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if only cotto was the best fighter

he is truly the only fighter that doesn't duck anyone, is a warrior, and a fighter whol is always fighting the top man when ever

guys like floyd and pac might be better boxers, but they don't fight the best, they fight good fighters, but not the ones they should the cream of the crop

cotto is that fighter

he IS that fighter. miggy 'line 'um up' cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by RadioCart View Post
      he is truly the only fighter that doesn't duck anyone, is a warrior, and a fighter whol is always fighting the top man when ever

guys like floyd and pac might be better boxers, but they don't fight the best, they fight good fighters, but not the ones they should the cream of the crop

cotto is that fighter
      Floyd is the better fighter but Cotto's balls make Floyd's look like baby nuts.

Comment

Cotto has one of the most impressive resumes in recent years.

Comment

I like Cotto but lets be real, Cotto only fighting Martinez now because he think Martinez is done for. Cotto would never fight a Lara and this coming from a Cotto fan. I mean Cotto didnt even want to fight Floyd in his prime. Cotto wasn't ready after he saw his boy bruseles get beat down. Don't believe me go watch the fight yourself

Comment

All he needs now is fight with Roy Jones.

Comment

Correct me if i am wrong..but didnt manny and floyd both beat cotto and take his title belt???whats cottos best win???Shane??didnt manny and floyd also beat him as well and much better??? Cotto is forced to do what he is trying to do..he is at the end of his career and wants to cash out...nothing wrong with that at all..but lets not act like he is some king here...dude is 1-2 in his last 3 fights,has no title and is still acting like a damn diva

Comment

Cotto doesn't even duck his wife when it comes to a fight...what a man.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                  I like Cotto but lets be real here...resumes=wins

his best wins are

Shane
                  Judah
                  Paulie
                  Collazo
                  Foreman
                  Margo

so no his resume is far from great man...he is a solid fighter and i respect him but damn he gets overrated on here for losing

Comment

Originally posted by RadioCart View Post

cotto is that fighter

Dude is a warrior sometimes. Cotto rarely fights the best though. You guys need to quit making him into something he's not. This is the problem with fanatic fans in sports. Every little thing is turned into something big, just cause they like the guy.

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                    What is that impressive resume? Please do tell.

Comment

Working...
                    X