No announcement yet.

My ex is talking trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's a horrible idea.

However annoying she is being, it doesn't justify it.

Just move on with life, the only thing you will show her is you can't get over her or let go and that she is so far under your skin that you had to purposefully try to hurt her. Plus, she's a girl. You think guys are going to be grossed out looking at her **** and ass? You're just going to make her the wanking material of lonely 16 year old boys.

You are a daddy, do you really want to teach your little one that this is how you handle conflict? It seems childish and low class to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      I think it's a horrible idea.

However annoying she is being, it doesn't justify it.

Just move on with life, the only thing you will show her is you can't get over her or let go and that she is so far under your skin that you had to purposefully try to hurt her. Plus, she's a girl. You think guys are going to be grossed out looking at her **** and ass? You're just going to make her the wanking material of lonely 16 year old boys.

You are a daddy, do you really want to teach your little one that this is how you handle conflict? It seems childish and low class to me.
      These sound like the words of a girl who's been the victim of such deeds in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        These sound like the words of a girl who's been the victim of such deeds in the past.
        You ****

And I have and frankly, I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Though I do have quite a few fans now

Comment

Working...
        X