Gerorge Foreman: Wlad won't leave much of a legacy in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
    Yep, just as I thought. Keep on walking
    I told you he was done responding. He can't argue against facts and he knows it. The only thing left for him is to troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      I told you he was done responding. He can't argue against facts and he knows it. The only thing left for him is to troll.
      Pretty much. I refer to it as evasion tactics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
        Foreman comes across as a complete loon when he used to commentate on HBO... I don't put much stock on his opinion at all, two time world champion or not.

Wlad will go down as a champion who dominated his opponents (mostly by KO - he has 49 KOs in 56 wins) in a brutal 5+ year reign. He is an extremely impressive athlete, fast and extremely strong with a well developed defence.

He would leave a very impressive legacy if he retired tomorrow.
        lol me neither. Hes a likable enough guy, but his opinion on certain things was always a mess. He loved punchers and was always a bit biased for them. especially guys like Trinidad. Also his fun quotes like 'The referee will be the most important man in the ring apart from the fighters' and 'No one is p4p best until they beat James Page', or however that last one went.

Funny how people are taking his opinion seriously. Its just his opinion, and he never exactly was a deep or unbiased analyst.

Comment

• Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
          If Foreman came back & fought Wlad this year, George would KO him.

You must be some kind of boxing genius

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Fixed it for you bro!
            http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...%3Disch&itbs=1

Comment

• I don't know why yall are arguing with a troll like Jabs. It's pointless. He is not going to change his mind, you are not gonna change yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                I don't know why yall are arguing with a troll like Jabs. It's pointless. He is not going to change his mind, you are not gonna change yours.
                Troll? I've provided facts in every thread I've commented in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                  I don't know why yall are arguing with a troll like Jabs. It's pointless. He is not going to change his mind, you are not gonna change yours.
                  Good Post! His obsession with disparaging the Klitschkos following the aftermath of the Wladimir vs Haye fight has intensified a thousand-fold. It's quite pathetic that he has even stated he will continue to do so, this behemoth clearly needs to get out more.

Comment

• Wladimirs legacy will be OK. It will be built on cleaning out the entire division, numbers of defences and the length of his reign. He wont come close to the truly great heavies unless there some massive influx if talents the next coming years.

But thats ok! Not everyone can be a Joe Louis or even a George Foreman.

By the way, wouldn't Lennox be flassified as safety first (often) and surely reluctant. Big George gave Lennox massive praise despite of that.
                    Of course Lennox is greater than Wlad, but still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      Wladimirs legacy will be OK. It will be built on cleaning out the entire division, numbers of defences and the length of his reign. He wont come close to the truly great heavies unless there some massive influx if talents the next coming years.

But thats ok! Not everyone can be a Joe Louis or even a George Foreman.

By the way, wouldn't Lennox be flassified as safety first (often) and surely reluctant. Big George gave Lennox massive praise despite of that.
                      Of course Lennox is greater than Wlad, but still.
                      I can agree with this all the way around. Its nice to see a fan who doesn't feel the need to exaggerate the Klits in order to boost them.

Comment

Working...
                      X