This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ random sized needles..
    random means it can be givin at anytime,anywhere i dunno why you think that they switch the size of needles each test. This the first time hearin that excuse

But if pacs team tunred down the testing cuz both of them had to test.....Pac fans are sugar coating this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
      Pac is fighting the stronger Sugar Shane Mosely who can pass the Nevada drugs test even with roids (Ask Conte), or Arum may even take it to Texas where no tests are done.

Floyd fought a non roided up Mosely who got tired after round 2.

Everyone knows a roided Shane Mosely is tougher, look at his resume.
      pac is 5'6 career 130 & under pounder, former 106 pounder, who as recently as 2008 was fighting at 130.

The guy shows more balls than floyd who is much bigger than pac, started at a higher weight than pac, & who has been a welter since 2005 yet has somehow managed to fight a career 126 pounder, career 140 pounder, & a 38 year old 1 year & 5 month inactive fighter.

DISGUSTING.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
        Pac is fighting the stronger Sugar Shane Mosely who can pass the Nevada drugs test even with roids (Ask Conte), or Arum may even take it to Texas where no tests are done.

Floyd fought a non roided up Mosely who got tired after round 2.

Everyone knows a roided Shane Mosely is tougher, look at his resume.
        Yep because everyone who isn't taking OSDT is definitely roiding.

Comment

Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
          pac is 5'6 career 130 & under pounder, former 106 pounder, who as recently as 2008 was fighting at 130.

The guy shows more balls than floyd who is much bigger than pac, started at a higher weight than pac, & who has been a welter since 2005 yet has somehow managed to fight a career 126 pounder, career 140 pounder, & a 38 year old 1 year & 5 month inactive fighter.

DISGUSTING.
          So you are saying its fair for pacman to use ped's because he's smaller?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            I heard Roach asked for it. Was it the zero cut-off version *****s don't want to give up or it's just a demand on paper, and the fight happens, anyway? If the fight doesn't happen because of it, then they're stupid. Clear enough?

Yeah. Mosley can roid and eat every damn A-side meth he can find and I have no objection about it. I'm just a fan. These are modern gladiators to me. I don't give a **** what happens to them physically. I'm not related to them. Who are we kidding?
            Look at you backpeddling lol ,,, Team Pac wanted Shane testest he said ok but Pac must be also , they dropped it , you idiots cant see anything lol

Comment

Said it before. He better roid up or he dumb as hell

Comment

Originally posted by ThatHaitiankid View Post
                lol @ random sized needles..
                random means it can be givin at anytime,anywhere i dunno why you think that they switch the size of needles each test. This the first time hearin that excuse

But if pacs team tunred down the testing cuz both of them had to test.....Pac fans are sugar coating this.
                7 day cut off is better than an 18 day cut off....

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  7 day cut off is better than an 18 day cut off....
                  Not knowing any cut off is the way they did it , pitty your too stupid to understand it .

Comment

Working...
                  X