People say Foreman had a lot of heart against Cotto but compare him to

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Then when a punch lands on said jaw?

A fighter should be expected to quit correct?
    Why???? A jaw is not more important then a fighters leg.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Why???? A jaw is not more important then a fighters leg.
      Because the **** hurts???

Especially when its coming from a 150 Pound Cotto.

Foreman hurt his leg. So what shouldnt been running so damn much.

Comment

Because the **** hurts???

Especially when its coming from a 150 Pound Cotto.

Foreman hurt his leg. So what shouldnt been running so damn much.
        Getting punched in the face hurts period. So everybody who gets punch in the face should quit? WTF are you on?

That kind of pain is different from a leg injury pain. Especially when you can't even plant your leg.

You can a have a broken jaw and get punched in the face and is not a guarantee you going down. Injured leg you don't even to get in the leg you still go down when you try to plant it so you could get leverage. Let alone if somebody hits you on the leg. Then that is more pain then getting hit in the jaw.

You can't compare the two. Leg is not only more severe but it is more important to a fighter then his jaw man.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Getting punched in the face hurts period. So everybody who gets punch in the face should quit? WTF are you on?

That kind of pain is different from a leg injury pain. Especially when you can't even plant your leg.

You can a have a broken jaw and get punched in the face and is not a guarantee you going down. Injured leg you don't even to get in the leg you still go down when you try to plant it so you could get leverage. Let alone if somebody hits you on the leg. Then that is more pain then getting hit in the jaw.

You can't compare the two. Leg is not only more severe but it is more important to a fighter then his jaw man.
          Im talking about getting punched in the jaw.......while its broken.

A fighter shouldnt want to continue. But Paulie and Abe did. With blood all over their faces. Fuck Foreman and his ***** ass leg I hate that guy.

Comment

What about the fact that Paulie has to worry about taking bombs to that very jaw?? No one told Foreman to run as a fighter.
            but paulie can still move and try to get out the way of the punches

as for foreman he is ****ed cause he cant move LOL

Comment

Yuri ran against a man who started off @ 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiwass View Post
                Yuri ran against a man who started off @ 140.
                Thats the way he fights all the time, was no difference this time

Comment

i have torn meniscus in both my knees i have never had them repaired. Telling you right now when you knee goes out with this type of injury it is terrible. The pain when you first fall is umbeable and it instantly swells up to a softball type size. Yuri got my total respect cause i know what he was going thru and it wasn't fun. I felt bad for him at one point espesially when he fell the second time. Dude it's so much f'n pain and discomfort

Comment

lol funny quick story. I was a catcher back in High school, was catching a game in sectionals and a pop up behind homeplate and i ran to catch it my knee went out. First thing i heard was "hey watch out for that sniper" from my second baseman lol needless to say i was taking out of the game and didn't catch another game that season "we lost the next game"

Comment

Working...
                    X