Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was Alex Ariza's Role In The Late Great Diego Corrales' Camp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Was Alex Ariza's Role In The Late Great Diego Corrales' Camp?

Just saw the fight he had with Floyd and in the post fight interview i could swear it was alex ariza in the background and was wondering was he working as a nutritionist for him?

Originally posted by omz4life View Post
    Just saw the fight he had with Floyd and in the post fight interview i could swear it was alex ariza in the background and was wondering was he working as a nutritionist for him?

Just read that Alex Ariza was his conditioning coach then and prepared him for the Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Samski313 View Post
      Just read that Alex Ariza was his conditioning coach then and prepared him for the Mayweather fight.
      Yeah... how did that work out?

Comment

strength and conditioning coach obviously.

He had a big role in the weight making process aswell.

Comment

Its good that someone who worked with Diego Corrales is working with Pacquio and Khan.

Diego is one of my favourite boxers of all time. God Bless him.

Comment

I was going to make a Thread about this. He was in the other corner when Floyd put forth his greatest performance....Makes you think

Comment

Originally posted by Travdog View Post
              I was going to make a Thread about this. He was in the other corner when Floyd put forth his greatest performance....Makes you think
              Diego's father stopped the fight, He should have let it continue, Corrales was a slugger always was and could turn around a fight by KO at any point. Just look at Castillo round 10, Down twice he gets Castillo on the ropes and gets a stoppage.

Diegos father did his son a great dis-service by stopping the fight, I really believe Corrales could have gone on and knocked out Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                Diego's father stopped the fight, He should have let it continue, Corrales was a slugger always was and could turn around a fight by KO at any point. Just look at Castillo round 10, Down twice he gets Castillo on the ropes and gets a stoppage.

Diegos father did his son a great dis-service by stopping the fight, I really believe Corrales could have gone on and knocked out Mayweather Jr.
                My niece believes in unicorns and the tooth fairy. You were just as likely to see them as to see Diego KO Floyd.

Love Diego. But he was getting dominated and punished.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                  My niece believes in unicorns and the tooth fairy. You were just as likely to see them as to see Diego KO Floyd.

Love Diego. But he was getting dominated and punished.
                  Corrales was a slugger, He was undefeated at the time of the fight, His father should not have stopped the fight. Diego was unlucky to have people stopping fights for him, His father, Ringside doctors, He was a warrior that fought everyone and anyone and would fight to the end. He wouldnt pull a No-Mas, Only his corner and the doctors would stop him.

But Corrales had the best chance of everyone to KO Mayweather Jr. I believe he would have beaten Mayweather if the fight continued. Watch the Castillo fights, He was getting badly beat and then turns the fight around, That was Chicos style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poqdHSkElh0&feature=fvst

Thats how Chico would have beaten Mayweather if Chicos dad didnt prematurely stop the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post

Did you watch the fight? If you did i think you would take back the "Diego's (step) father and disservice".. Sometimes you got to know when to fold them and live to fight another day, You dont need to be KO and stretched out before your corner stops a fight, Corrales was a beaten man and he didnt even have a chance at getting a stoppage with rounds left.

Comment

Working...
                    X