Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't wait for Margarito to DEMOLISH Garcia and his stans to say...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
    Go to Mexico and ask how many go for the Puerto Rican in a Mexico vs. Puerto Rico fight. Ones with confused iden****** do.
    This man does have a point, Todos los de tijuana odian a cualquier puto qe le vaya a un boxeador contra un mexicano. Si tienes el orgullo de tu patria, No le vas a ningun boricua o cualquier otro latino. Yo siempre eh dicho, Nunca apuesto o voy en contra con un boxeador mexicano aunqe sepa que van a perder yo estoy ai atras de uno 100%

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
      Go to Mexico and ask how many go for the Puerto Rican in a Mexico vs. Puerto Rico fight. Ones with confused iden****** do.
      And that my friend is what separates you from me..a casual boxing fan to a diehard fan..

And why the **** would I go to Mexico to ask anyone anything..there's plenty of Mexicans here in Chicago..and the few that do watch boxing only cheer for mexicans..I can't blame them..they are casual fans..

Sad to see that if JCC or Erik Morales was black or Puerto Rican you wouldn't give a **** about them..

Comment

Originally posted by ¡VIVA MEXICO! View Post
        i dont know who marcus rhode is but i can tell hes a coward by his words.

Originally posted by ¡VIVA MEXICO! View Post
        there is nothing that disgusts me more than seeing a fighter take a step backwards and throw weak punches. i also hate fighters who do nothing but keep there gloves up the whole fight and are scared to get hit. the worst is fighters that do nothing but run around the ring and have the nerve to talk trash before and after the fight. who agrees with me???

I hope Viva starts posting again, p4p he was one of the most entertaining posters on here

Comment

Originally posted by The.Eyetalian View Post
          ...See!?..He doesn't need Plaster to WHOOP his opponents ass (so contradicting in'it?!)..he's just a Mexican Bad Ass who has no regard for human life (like the plaster incident didn't already prove that)

LMAO!..

Rogelio
          HTownTexan (my boy!)
          Shalafi
          El 7 Mares
          Chicano79us
          etc...

I miss them and their rant about "plain and basic common sense" talk when it came to Margarito;;
          Bring on Cotto again, film him getting his hands wrapped so that the Cotto Stans can never use that against Margs again!!!

Margs will always be Cotto's Papi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
            Bring on Cotto again, film him getting his hands wrapped so that the Cotto Stans can never use that against Margs again!!!

Margs will always be Cotto's Papi!!!
            HTown!!..my ******!..how u been bro?..still get on Mw2?..

Anyways..

So if Cotto and Margs get it on again..and Cotto Knocks Margarito out..does that prove he plastered up the first time?..of course not..so whether he did or didn't it's a dead issue..that W will forever be tarnished tho..unless he can repeat what he did..

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              So...I take it you support fighters who use loaded gloves attempting murder?

Yeah people who get charged with attempted murder only get a year suspension from boxing....Fuking dumb ass!!!

And why cant the guy cheer for who he wants to cheer for? Why do you have to say "Oh so you support a criminal" what the fuk is it your buissness who he supports. Seriously man get off your high fuking horse and just because he supports Tony doesn't mean he's supporting a cheater it just means he likes the fighter and like most people doesn't overanalize a situation thats been completely overexaggerated by know nothings like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by The.Eyetalian View Post
                HTown!!..my ******!..how u been bro?..still get on Mw2?..

Anyways..

So if Cotto and Margs get it on again..and Cotto Knocks Margarito out..does that prove he plastered up the first time?..of course not..so whether he did or didn't it's a dead issue..that W will forever be tarnished tho..unless he can repeat what he did..
                You and I both know Cotto would never EVER beat Margs.... Margs is tailor made for Cotto...

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Marg/Cotto again, Cotto takes a good beating, i enjoy watching him get the bash.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                    You and I both know Cotto would never EVER beat Margs.... Margs is tailor made for Cotto...
                    Nevermind Clottey who is a very similar fighter to Tony did almost the exact samething that Margarito did to Cotto.

In fact had Clotty not stepped off the Gas Peddle he would of beat Cotto just the same as Marg.

Comment

cotto stans think otherwise :/

and dont act like u aint gonna watch the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X